INDE

I think its basically when youve had something really outstanding, a consistently good dog that kills big numbers and does well every time its out, despite what some say these dogs arent easy to come by, so when youve had something like that or seen them, it sets the standard for what you want in your kennels. Some folk can accept less than what they really want, some folk cant, were all different. Ive got a bitch here bred by him and given me as a pup and shes killed a lot of game and is what I would call an honest dog as in she gives 100% every time shes out and tries her best, but theres better dogs out there, and Im not going to kid myself on and make out like shes something better than she is. Shes 20 months old so Ive gave her plenty of time to mature, and shes just the way she is and thats that. I will keep her for lamping and a bit of deer tracking but shes not of the standard I really want so Im focussing now on pups and the future. If your happy with the dogs in your kennel and cant be any more pleased with them then your a lucky man indeed, enjoy it cos 6 or 7 seasons if your lucky and it flies in, then its all over and you need to look to the next generation :thumbs:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

jing told me not so long ago if few of the people have good dogs or dogs there owners are happy with tell them if they desent to go were i youse to go and let them say what they see mostly local stuff and he must no that its not easy running but go to dogs that run down south cant get my head around it theres dogs thats done all or most there running or local and bit further down but still choose to go to dogs that run almost the same type of big parks just my opinion other opinions might help me i got salukighoundxs and bred to a ghound they got whippet ghound type dogs but breed to a salukix type dog i dont no

Used to be good had some great times up there ferreting etc a lot of its been shot and theres not much left now, its getting the same everywhere these days, having to clock up some amount of miles to get running for the dogs

jing told me not so long ago if few of the people have good dogs or dogs there owners are happy with tell them if they desent to go were i youse to go and let them say what they see mostly local stuff and he must no that its not easy running but go to dogs that run down south cant get my head around it theres dogs thats done all or most there running or local and bit further down but still choose to go to dogs that run almost the same type of big parks just my opinion other opinions might help me i got salukighoundxs and bred to a ghound they got whippet ghound type dogs but breed to a salukix type dog i dont no

SJM you never replyed to this for me cheers t.d

Ive allready replied to it, you say you cant get your head around going to england to use a dog well Its not about where the dog comes from its about its running style, how its bred and if you think its the right dog for your bitch. If you had to travel to the isle of wight to use a dog you thought would improve the pups in the next generation well you would do that if you really wanted something badly enough :thumbs:

SJM you never replyed to this for me cheers t.d

BUT STILL THEY FAST SMALL DOGS THAT TAKE SHORT SLIPS SO WHY NOT GO LIKE FOR LIKE

• Like 1

that black dog in the pic hasnt been bred of i spoke to the gers from here lastnight was chester from here that got him it the gers said lastnight it was doing ok showed me few pics the fawn one went to jings mate then got sold to wullie lennoxs mate was told it was useless not my words also jings mate has a black one ment to be a very good dog straight from the horses mouth im getting to see it in a few weeks but think he going out with one his dogs with my mate with one the dogs i bred see what happens

if im right in thinking the fawn one that went to wullies mate will be wee s's fae the port. he gave it many a chance but said he didnt rate it at all.

if you go onto youtube, type in cumbriaqueen as 1 word, there is some footage on there of indy, sam is also on it(indy x buddy)..guiness and pepsi (indy x casper) there both dead now,ran over..and 1 of carson.my mate is going to put 1 of buddy on it....

Ive allready replied to it, you say you cant get your head around going to england to use a dog well Its not about where the dog comes from its about its running style, how its bred and if you think its the right dog for your bitch. If you had to travel to the isle of wight to use a dog you thought would improve the pups in the next generation well you would do that if you really wanted something badly enough thumbs.gif

but i differ i wouldnt keep breeding litters of pups best to best dont always work fact thumbs.gif its just luck if you get a good one owners play the biggest part helps if got plenty work for them and as said before i no they put the time in and wouldnt keep crap dogs they run and breed what suits them each to there own

if you go onto youtube, type in cumbriaqueen as 1 word, there is some footage on there of indy, sam is also on it(indy x buddy)..guiness and pepsi (indy x casper) there both dead now,ran over..and 1 of carson.my mate is going to put 1 of buddy on it....

were did pepsi run baz did you or do you own him is he on dvd aswell what size is he