deer meat

hi

does eny one know where i can buy a whole deer carcass from i have been serching on line but can only seem to find various cuts of meat i live in hertfordshire so if enyone can supply me with one let me know how much they would charge

i dont mind what spechies of deer it is

many thanks :thumbs:

hi

does eny one know where i can buy a whole deer carcass from i have been serching on line but can only seem to find various cuts of meat i live in hertfordshire so if enyone can supply me with one let me know how much they would charge

i dont mind what spechies of deer it is

many thanks :thumbs:

hi there , would find out your yellow pages and find your local game dealer or forestery com larder , both sell venison but fc may well be cheeper

If i were you mate ,i would word it slightly different to the affect that you are prepared to do all the leg work ie carrying :thumbs: and learn a bit in the process :victory: .You would be welcome to a carcass from me free of charge if you wanted to make the journey to Wiltshire one day .YIS FD

If i were you mate ,i would word it slightly different to the affect that you are prepared to do all the leg work ie carrying :thumbs: and learn a bit in the process :victory: .You would be welcome to a carcass from me free of charge if you wanted to make the journey to Wiltshire one day .YIS FD

Well that offer has got to be worth it!

Hi foxdropper im more than keen to learn and make the trip to wiltshire especially for one of your muntys :whistling::laugh: im also great at carrying deer just ask foxhunter :icon_eek: the lazy git he carrys them 10 yds then puffs and pants and says im tired mate :tongue2: lol :D

If you square it with foxy mate ,you are welcome next time to come down with him .Might mean sharing a bed but i know what you northerners are like .lol.

hi

thanks thats a great offer what a gent :thumbs:

if i pass my driving test in 8 weeks time i wouldm love to come and lern from you if the offer is still avalible

thank you atb :toast:

Try asking if the local estates will sell you a carcass. Much cheaper than off a game dealer.

ft

Yeh, game dealers can be a bit deer. :boogie:

my brothers mate is a game dealer said i can have 8 legs of venison for £50 but seems a bit too deer............lol ......lol