30+ FT TO JC

Well done mate, top job :thumbs: that looked a deep one....

Any pics of the dog and did the dog kill his quarry ?

ATB Buster

this was a rescue situation pall ,not about dead foxes 30 odd feet down and 8 feet tunneld in ,the dog was the prime objective and we got him !!

Dont be so touchy Tiger :blink: did someone piss on your cornflakes or something :big_boss:

Just a simple question to an otherwise good post and an excellent result :thumbs:

ATB Buster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some dig TD.

a friend had a call earlier in the wk off a keeper, sayin he was hav in trouble, so we arranged to go dwn to help out, on arrival, the keeper pointed us in the direction of a big wooded area, as we go

just out of intrest td was the fox with the dog or had dog dug on that far he,d got his self stuck in the soft sand ,only asking because i dug my dog out of 2 spots about 15 ft and dog was stuck fast in that silver sand and fox was still way up the tube and never got either of them ,its the worst stuff a terrier can deal with and especially at that depth once the dogs filled the tube up behind him its only a matter of time before you lift a dead dog ,so well done lads bet you felt it the day after :)

just out of intrest td was the fox with the dog or had dog dug on that far he,d got his self stuck in the soft sand ,only asking because i dug my dog out of 2 spots about 15 ft and dog was stuck fast in that silver sand and fox was still way up the tube and never got either of them ,its the worst stuff a terrier can deal with and especially at that depth once the dogs filled the tube up behind him its only a matter of time before you lift a dead dog ,so well done lads bet you felt it the day after :)

hi dog fox ,a no what you mean about dog digging on in soft stuff ,can be very bad ,j,c, was with the fox and was fine when lifted out perhaps a bit thirsty ,cheers pall :thumbs: !!

just out of interest, as i've never been into diggin so never found out but would you fill that back in??

or how far would you go down before you'd leave it? (anything over 10ft you would'nt fill back in sort of thing)

you always fill in what you have took out mate!! :thumbs: