Garden Ferretiing

I was called it by a client to clear his rather spacious garden of a few rabbits before his wife ordered her bedding plants for the year, last year they ate the lot apparently. So armed with a quickset and a few dozen purse nets, we systematically ferreted through the hedges and borders to remove the rabbit problem. We ended the morning with ten of the biggest and fattest rabbits i had seen for many a year. 5 bucks and 5 does (all of the does were carrying young at varying stages of gestation). One happy customer and a job well done.

post-12022-126531153155_thumb.jpg

post-12022-126531158492_thumb.jpg

post-12022-126531166414_thumb.jpg

you say customer, did he/she pay you, or is it your job just curiouse mate.

good day out & not bad for a garden, im lucky to catch that many on a good mooch.

tom.

I am a full time pest controller and these types of jobs are the nicer ones.....!

I was called it by a client to clear his rather spacious garden of a few rabbits before his wife ordered her bedding plants for the year, last year they ate the lot apparently. So armed with a quickset and a few dozen purse nets, we systematically ferreted through the hedges and borders to remove the rabbit problem. We ended the morning with ten of the biggest and fattest rabbits i had seen for many a year. 5 bucks and 5 does (all of the does were carrying young at varying stages of gestation). One happy customer and a job well done.

Bit of arm chair ferreting ,you cant beat it.

Them rabbits are beuties-fat as butter :clapper: