Chocalate patterdales

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

antsa not all chocs are show dogs i have a pup here which is choc and its parents a very game dogs sire i have dug to a few times and many a person would like him in there kennel he does not belon to

are all chock pats show winners then and all terriers get bred shit to shit not because there colour but because of wan/ers

Posted Images

why? Do you want to see next years show winners? who really gives a :censored: what colour they are? I've read they're going to be the next big thing and thats the reason folk are breeding shit to shit, I normally just read posts and odd reply but for fcuks sake its not the colour that makes a working dog! If you think it is i apologise you're on the wrong site , I hope!!

are all chock pats show winners then :whistling: and all terriers get bred shit to shit not because there colour but because of wan/ers :wallbash:

shit gets bred by wan ers as you said for cash ,some cxunts put money befor good breeding ,no thought is put into lines ,type ect but antsa choc dont always = show dog some of the best workers in the country throw a few chocs out in there litters :whistling:

At one time there were some well bred,honest chocolate coloured terriers about,maybe there still is? Some well known lads had blacks that threw a few choc's out here and there and my mate had a good one out of a dog Bred by DR,never really rated them myself,on average they tended to be a bit big/well built,years ago that didnt matter so much though,some well respected blokes kept them.

i know for a fair few good choc dogs and have a good one here [ a bit big for some] but he s a good dog all the same it will be a real shame if they become the next fashion statment and all the peddlars start churning out shit with all the big promises , jmo top

more of the same...

nothing bad to say about the one i know.

:whistling:

Heshimus,

What is the breeding of the chocolate dog iin your profile pic, I know a lad with a dog a clone to this.

she is from two half brothers breeding from working stock.

she came from a good working yard.

best regards