black & tan smooth coated terriers

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there was a few smooth lakies came from whitehaven mate. they more than likely go back to m steels Bob he was used by a fella in the glasgow area and there was a few smooths came through in those line

Posted Images

Hi all,

I have a black & tan smooth coated terrier, her father a red lakie, mother a black smooth coated patterdale, having difficulty uploading pics of her due to file size 7 jpeg crap etc but does anyone out there have a smooth coated black & tan? Would appreciate any pics. Also get pissed off with folk saying she is neither lakie or patt cause of being black & tan but you see the rough coated variety all the time and nothing said there????

hi mate i have a cracking little s/coated black an tan dog.

same sort of thing with the parents father smooth black patterdale mother border/lakie.

mint dog always ready to work on all quarry,great temperament,never let me down.il try and post u some pics asap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

not the best pic but hes lakie/russell (worker to worker)

LGIM0039.jpg

IS IT A HARD DOG OR A BAYER.STRONG DOG THOUGH

only had three digs to him mate hes only 12 month but seems very steady, only time will tell bred from a locall hunt

as the year has passed hes turned out to be on the hard side :wallbash: just started showing his quarry a bit of respect though :angel:

well as its from working dogs id say £200 is just about spot on buddy...looks a belter...has he gone yet ?

No offence taffy apple but just because it is working don't mean it shoud be £200. Its up to the lad what he wants to charge of course. But you will find a lot of lads will give dogs away that are all from workers. There are still decent lads out there who give dogs away and then hope one day to get something back. Surely to a good working home is better than having your wallet filled.

On the other hand have to say there loving looking dogs, congrats on having them looking so well

Good hunting

Johnny85

well as its from working dogs id say £200 is just about spot on buddy...looks a belter...has he gone yet ?

Taffy that was up on April this year.

I would say it's been sold, jacked, bred off and maybe won a rosette or two aswell.

:whistling:

FTB

who fight the ban forgot 2 say worket aswell