STOLEN Cocker Pup

Can you please help try & get my cocker pup back.

Black cocker dog pup stolen from kennel in Chorley , Lancashire area on 25/01/10. They left the adult dogs and only took the pup.

Dog is 5mths

Black with small white blaze. Docked.

Pup is micro-chipped.

Police informed.

If you are offered a young pup for sale that the seller can't give you details about pse can you let me know.Reward for return or info leading to return

Thanks

Edited by butcherboy

Black cocker dog pup stolen from kennel in Chorley , Lancashire area on 25/01/10. They left the adult dogs and only took the pup.

Dog is 5mths

Pup is micro-chipped.

Police informed.

If you are offered a young pup for sale that the seller can't give you details about pse can you let me know.Reward for return

Thanks

gutting news, At least the pups chipped, i do hope you get it back soon...

Scum of the earth they want, censored.gif

Snap.

Dog is 5mths

Pup is micro-chipped.

Police informed.

If you are offered a young pup for sale that the seller can't give you details about pse can you let me know.Reward for return

Thanks

BUMP

Hope you get some good news soon BB, its bad crack the theft of dogs at least he is microchipped.

I had a Terrier stollen while out for a walk with the kids 2 years ago, he went through a small wood and someone chucked him in the back of a car on the other side, they saw us but drove off quickly, we were in bits for 2 days then out of the blew the dog warden rang, they had chucked him out 10 miles away but he was microchipped so it was a happy ending (but not for the theif as i found out who it was) :boxing:

All the best mate

Dave.

Dog is 5mths

Pup is micro-chipped.

Police informed.

If you are offered a young pup for sale that the seller can't give you details about pse can you let me know.Reward for return or info leading to return

Thanks

Dog is 5mths

Pup is micro-chipped.

Police informed.

Thanks

is there any travels near you not saying its them but arond here its what they do if you have go and have a look on the site i did near me when one went missing he go it back next day hope you get it back mate spit of my dog that

Dog is 5mths

Pup is micro-chipped.

Police informed.

Thanks

here is mine