FREE LAPTOP

if you av kids in year 2-9 at school, you can get a grant fo £525 pound for a laptop for them it was on gmtv this morning the number to ring is 03332001004 this is not a joke give it a ring. They send you out a form. you need to be on child tax credits to claim this grant. Answer a few automated questions and then say your name and address after the beep. 100% genuine

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you av kids in year 2-9 at school, you can get a grant fo £525 pound for a laptop for them it was on gmtv this morning the number to ring is 03332001004 this is not a joke give it a ring. They sen

Your answers make me think you cant be arsed.

Its not as easy as it sounds , there are certain things you either have to have or dont have and they will check up on you to see if the information you give them is true .

HAVE = Lots off kids,Big bushy beard,Religious beliefs,Funny accent :thumbs:

DON'T HAVE= Job,Passport,Deodorant,Brains to use toilet paper,English language, Respect:thumbdown:

• 1 month later...

if you av kids in year 2-9 at school, you can get a grant fo £525 pound for a laptop for them it was on gmtv this morning the number to ring is 03332001004 this is not a joke give it a ring. They send you out a form. you need to be on child tax credits to claim this grant. Answer a few automated questions and then say your name and address after the beep. 100% genuine

Cheers mate, my young daughter recieved a laptop voucher for £400 and this will help her a lot, f**k me ive payed enough in tax in the past to get a little tickle. CHEERS AGAIN MUCKA

like many people on here me an my wife pay a fortune in tax every month, apparently we earn too much to get any tax credits :icon_eek: now they dishing out free laptops. :wallbash:

Well if your earning to much why you moaning for f**k sake? ive earnt and payed big money in the past and now im not fit to work you begrudge another working man a tickle?? your the type of person who scratches a working mans jag because you cant have one, get a f*****g grip man.

like many people on here me an my wife pay a fortune in tax every month, apparently we earn too much to get any tax credits :icon_eek: now they dishing out free laptops. :wallbash:

Well if your earning to much why you moaning for f**k sake? ive earnt and payed big money in the past and now im not fit to work you begrudge another working man a tickle?? your the type of person who scratches a working mans jag because you cant have one, get a f*****g grip man.

he might be earning to much or he might be like me earning to much by a few quid so i have to go and buy one, and like you say you've paid enough in but i bet it used to piss you off thats the trouble with this country your penalised if you work

he might be earning to much or he might be like me earning to much by a few quid so i have to go and buy one, and like you say you've paid enough in but i bet it used to piss you off thats the trouble with this country your penalised if you work

No mate, i dont look through the neighbours windows and why would i be pissed off to see children benefiting by a government education program?