kennelling more than 2 dogs together??

hi all,

in i was just wondering what your opinions or past experiences are with kennelling more than two dogs together? i have never had the need to kennel more than 2 dogs together myself. obviously it depends on the dogs but whats the general opinion????

cheers sean

My to bitch's have never really been seperated since birth. They are 18 months old and only really play fight. Iv read threads in the past about dogs fighting for no reason and one ending up dead. Iv not had a problem yet touch wood and hopefully i never will! :11:

IMO this is always a no no unless you are looking at reducing your stock :no:

Totally agree I only keep dogs and allways kennel two together ,but never three,twos company threes a crowd and the pack thing takes over ,one growls at another and the third joins in bingo ,mayhem.

IMO this is always a no no unless you are looking at reducing your stock :no:

Totally agree I only keep dogs and allways kennel two together ,but never three,twos company threes a crowd and the pack thing takes over ,one growls at another and the third joins in bingo ,mayhem.

my two boys are ok together

IMG_0381.jpg

Ihave 2 Saluki bred bitches who have been together 9 years, and never a cross word. The Bedlington cross bitches are in single kennels, bit more feisty. Would never keep 3 together, as the saying Moorman 1 quoted I believe correct. But it does depend a bit on the temperament of the dogs.

I keep three together no probs but I wouldnt risk more than 2 terriers in that mix though Mollys mob all seem to get on ok its just about knowing the dynamics of your pack

Even when mixing with your unruly lot :rolleyes:

MOLL.