kennelling more than 2 dogs together??

Guest the yorkshire lad
never had any trouble with these two in together.

just kooling at your dogs mate. they look like just what im after. used to have a do looked just the same what strain are they???we had a firstx bed/gray. cheers :)

I keep three together no probs but I wouldnt risk more than 2 terriers in that mix though Mollys mob all seem to get on ok its just about knowing the dynamics of your pack

Even when mixing with your unruly lot :rolleyes:

MOLL.

See my terrier thinking I'm gonna roll that bull x over if it don't move out the fecking way :11:

Guest bullyboy74

i've always found that 2 dogs are fine,a dog and bitch are fine but 2 bitches is a completly different matter.i came home one day to find my lurcher had tried to skin my terrier and pull her leg off. :sick: she's fine now but i have to keep them apart :(

I have 8 dogs kenneled together and have no problems at all. 3 greyhounds a borzoi, grey/whippet/beddy, beddy/whippet, bitza, and a whippet hybrid. 2 ENTIRE dogs, 3 ENTIRE bitches, 2 SPAYED bitches and 1 CASTRATED dog. The 2 intact dogs are father and son and have never argued, when 1 of the bitches comes in heat, she comes in doors, so males don't have a reason to fight. They all get fed together, there may be a few growls from the older members but they are a pack with a firm set hierarchy. :D