The bloody nerve of it

I did the same actually saddly for the big three I came to the conclusion that the while BNP are far from perfect I agree with many of their stances. Oh god if forgot to enter the obligatory statement 'I'm not racist'.

When the big three finally get their heads out of their asses and start listening to what the majority want and not the minority we may finally have democracy....until then we certainly do not. People seem to thing we are free just because everyone can have a telly, fags and drink themselves silly at the weekend.

Up to now the politicians and a huge percentage of the brainwashed masses just get really indignant just because people wont vote for them...and that is what their campaign against the BNP is all about. If we had democracy, if the politicians listened; we'd not be in Europe, we'd not have mass imigration, people would still have job security, our Universitys would have places for British kids and YES the BNP wouldn't exist!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same actually saddly for the big three I came to the conclusion that the while BNP are far from perfect I agree with many of their stances. Oh god if forgot to enter the obligatory statement 'I'm not racist'.

When the big three finally get their heads out of their asses and start listening to what the majority want and not the minority we may finally have democracy....until then we certainly do not. People seem to thing we are free just because everyone can have a telly, fags and drink themselves silly at the weekend.

Up to now the politicians and a huge percentage of the brainwashed masses just get really indignant just because people wont vote for them...and that is what their campaign against the BNP is all about. If we had democracy, if the politicians listened; we'd not be in Europe, we'd not have mass imigration, people would still have job security, our Universitys would have places for British kids and YES the BNP wouldn't exist!

HEAR HEAR!

its sad the way things are this country has went down a slippery slope and can any one really see a way back does anyone believe by voting bnp things will get any better they wont can just go out and round up every one and kick them out the country

its sad the way things are this country has went down a slippery slope and can any one really see a way back does anyone believe by voting bnp things will get any better they wont can just go out and round up every one and kick them out the country

Its not about rounding them up and kicking them out its about stopping more and more comeing here every day and it will only get worse [bANNED TEXT] turkey joins the eu..

Well my mps has told me thousands of immagrants are leaving brittain every day so thats labour up the s--t creek without a paddle come election timelaugh.gif

PROBLEM!

The ones going back are doing so because they're the working immigrants i.e Polls etc. Certain large groups with 5 or 6 kids and bleeding the benefit systems dry are most certainly NOT heading back to the motherland in [insert random third world muslim dump].

If only!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice thread Ric.

Wind 'em up and they go for hours.

I like it when the elastic breaks.

I see you let your monkey out of it's box Ric ;)

Me? Wind up? As if. Take the piss? Perish the thought.

Hurlock, thanks for the advice and i will take it on board for sure.

I vote conservative always have done and im proud to as well.

You dont like indians? Are you jealous of them? They are hard working people who are not scared to work like 90% of our british people are! Fact, look at the doll office next time your out and about, i see more white people than ethnic's giving their lame excuses why they didnt turn up to their back to work interview.......lol

Doug, sorry no time for you. Back down your hole.

:thumbs:

Excuse me your majesty but I do think that is a pretty disgusting generalization to cast onto your own people.