The bloody nerve of it

I read a very interesting report in The Times yesterday (Jan 5). Apparently multi-national companies are bringing in staff from India to work in their call centres, around 30.000 jobs all told. The workers are employed by the Indian branches of the companies, and after 6 months can be sent here to work for 3 years, with the possibility of a 2 year extension after that. These are jobs which could readily be done by British citizens. When asked about contracts of employment, rates of pay, sick leave and so on, the companies said "It is not our policy to discuss individual positions."

The Times tried to find out, and guess what? It looks as though the workers are on their Indian contracts and rates of pay - far worse than British levels. Saves the employers loadsa money and rips off 30.000 Brits.

As some of you will know, I am passionately anti-racist but this scam makes me want to go back to my street fighting anarchist days.

RicW :ninja:=@ :crazy:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arctic when your kids can't get work in 5 years time i'm sure they won't mind going over to India then hey.

I see your from Woburn so after their 5 years you could probably use some of these Indian chaps to clean the mansion or look after the kids for you.

Get in the real world, this country is being taken to the cleaners and I personally think lefty liberals like you are worse than the Indians themselves.

Arctic when your kids can't get work in 5 years time i'm sure they won't mind going over to India then hey.

I see your from Woburn so after their 5 years you could probably use some of these Indian chaps to clean the mansion or look after the kids for you.

Get in the real world, this country is being taken to the cleaners and I personally think lefty liberals like you are worse than the Indians themselves.

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Hurlock, thanks for the advice and i will take it on board for sure.

I vote conservative always have done and im proud to as well.

You dont like indians? Are you jealous of them? They are hard working people who are not scared to work like 90% of our british people are! Fact, look at the doll office next time your out and about, i see more white people than ethnic's giving their lame excuses why they didnt turn up to their back to work interview.......lol

Doug, sorry no time for you. Back down your hole.

:thumbs:

Here here Hurlock,

It's very expensive to live in this country, and obviously these people will be paid peanuts, so I wonder where they are all going to live, 20 to a room, under the stairs, hot bedding, day shift, night shift, using the same bed as they do in third world country's, I think we are already heading this way with the bunch of bafoons we have in Westminster. :icon_eek:

You dont like indians? Are you jealous of them? They are hard working people who are not scared to work like 90% of our british people are! Fact, look at the doll office next time your out and about, i see more white people than ethnic's giving their lame excuses why they didnt turn up to their back to work interview.......lol

What hole would that be?? Dont bother answering because likewise ive not a lot of time for you as YOU TALK UTTER BOLLAX :bye:

Artic you are that far removed from the real world it realy does beggar believe.I have been gathering evidence recently about an employment agency in my own town that is only setting immagrants on my mp Dennis Mcshame has been on the case and i have recieved a letter from the house of commons on the matter he has realeased something about it on his website the company in rotherham has 30 DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES on its books and he his asking local companies to give local people a chance.Just out of curiosity artic wat sort of work have you done none that involves hard graft i bet.wallbash.gifcensored.gif

Artic you are that far removed from the real world it realy does beggar believe.I have been gathering evidence recently about an employment agency in my own town that is only setting immagrants on my mp Dennis Mcshame has been on the case and i have recieved a letter from the house of commons on the matter he has realeased something about it on his website the company in rotherham has 30 DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES on its books and he his asking local companies to give local people a chance.Just out of curiosity artic wat sort of work have you done none that involves hard graft i bet.wallbash.gifcensored.gif

I have all the time in the world for you buddy. A man of my own with passion.

No surrender :victory:

I have all the time in the world for you buddy. A man of my own with passion.

No surrender victory.gif

I am a year short of being 50 and carnt believe the change to the country and my town.The said agency flooded the said company out with illeagal immagrants that prompted a raid by the home office in 07.In my desperation for work wich i have done all my life i phoned this agency up before christmas after seeing it in the job centre a forighner answerd and told me the jobs had gone i then got a family member to phone pretending to be an immagrant and she was told to call in the office after the new year.I will keep saying it again and again the people that live in cosy country hamlets DO NOT KNOW wats realy happening to this country just thank god theirs like minded individuals like yourself BULLDOUG.atvb dellthumbs.gif

ARTIC, miss middle class, you and you ilk with you holy than thou

attitude, and condicending manner make me sick, hard working indians

yeh good one , indian's who want to escape one of the worst class

system's in the world, and who will fight to stay here and why wouldent

they , go and muck your horses out and while you shovel what is

on the floor it may remind you of your comments on here pile,s

of it :thumbs:

I'm sorry, I don't know if daddy has being paying your way for your entire life, or you really don't have your eyes open, but there is an employement issues, even more so with younger people.

And from your comments, I'm guessing you havn't been on the dole in recent years, honestling, I've just come off, after some 300 applications and 30 or so interviews, and you know what, I wasn't the only single hard working person down on my luck in that sodding place. Now, don't get me wrong, there are alot of shits hanging about collecting there weekly check, but to kid yourself into thinking that the place isn't filled with Professional people not able to find work, and younger people who no-one wants to employ is just pure bullshit.

I hope you loose your job, and see the world for what it is.

It does not make sence as companys are to recieve £2.500 pound for each 18 to 24 year old they set on who is in recipt of benifits and a thousand pound for any one whos been out of work for more than six months over that age instead ov the goverment giving companys this money why dont they give it councils to set more people on in needed jobs instead of all these silly non benificial made up jobs like the key worker who is helping me get on training and i have an appointment next week with some one through job centre plus who wants to see if my key worker is doing his job properly he would if i could understand his pigeon englishcensored.gifwallbash.gif