my choc patterdale bitch and her pups

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vduben you are just as big a messer as that c@nt...you just need to got through all your posts to see that

dont know the chap dont want to know him but bringing his mam an dad into it is a bit much could be the nices people you could meet and not there fault the son is a twat

Just thought I would bump this up for anyone wanting a giggle. Absolutely priceless   FTB

what the hell is this? do we not get enough grief from anti's all those so called animal wale fare charity's RSPB etc. without all this bullshit at each other? its a dam shame i joined this site to get in touch with like minded people for help and advice, it is all FUBAR if you ask me.

Edited by hkinsont

what the hell is this? do we not get enough grief from anti's all those so called animal wale fare charity's RSPB etc. without all this bullshit at each other? its a dam shame i joined this site to get in touch with like minded people for help and advice, it is all FUBAR if you ask me.

well said bud took the words right out my mouth :thumbs:

well said bud took the words right out my mouth :thumbs:

lads :clapper: :clapper: i`m amazed the mods have let this farce of a thread run for so long -- thl puts its name to it and its a joke lads running each other down makes the terrier section and thl look stupid .. shows up some of the lads up for what they are .. if you can spend time posting on this thread why not spend the time posting something usefull and construtive on another thread .. shit like this should get deleted make thl a better place and how borin is this thread anyway ffs ... :rolleyes:

Edited by the_stig
  • 3 weeks later...

quite right darlo some work some dont no matter working lines or [bANNED TEXT] to be honest i wouldnt breed a very good lookin dog like that till it has seen its fair share but nice lookin pups and i would have a space in me pens to give 1 ov these a go not all dogs are out of working lines this is a joke an should be deleted

Heres the link couldnt beleave it

http://www.epupz.co....asp?view=308654

Holly shit...Some people need balancing with a tiny bit of lead shot just behind the left ear...These guys haven't a bloody clue have they..Its disgraceful!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

only 700 each i think i might go for 2 of them

Holly shit...Some people need balancing with a tiny bit of lead shot just behind the left ear...These guys haven't a bloody clue have they..Its disgraceful!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

only 700 each i think i might go for 2 of them

Oh yes mate we'll have the litter at that price :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: Bargain hahaha..