Poacher watch

Poacher problems will be tackled .A 'poacher watch' group will patrol rural south staffordshire after a big rise in the illegal slaughter of wild deer.

It will monitor areas popular with poachers, crate an information and a publicity campaign to raise awareness of rural crimes.

Experts from staffordshire Police, the staffordshire Rural Policing Liaison team, Staffordshire County Council, The Forestry Commission and the RSPCA will form the group.

Three men were arrested in Penkridge after police found three dead deer and hunting equipment in a van at 5.30am yesterday.

Faye Burton, chairwoman of the Rural Policing Liaison Group, said: "Rural crime is an often overlooked problem but this new group will be a powerful weapon in the fight against not only poachers but badger baiters and dog fighters too".

The group will launch itself this month by putting Cannock Chase and Bury Bank, Stone, warning potential poachers of severe punishment if caught.

They will issue photos showing inhumane wire traps often used by hunters and draw up a county wide databese of information.

What a joke im 13 live in an area surrounded with smack heads and coke addicts i love ferreting shooting and working with dogs but it gets harder every year by the time im 16 it will probably be ilegal to even walk my dog of the leash so what will i do for a hobby binge drink ? start hard drugs and be another waste of space living of this joke of a system and government ? Come on surely the police would be better of out there taking care of these coloured gangs etc causing all the knife crime dog fighting and contributing to the amount of drugs and crime in our country as johny cash said ship those apes back to the zoo ! turn this country back into our country if they were not here we would have more jobs less crime and safer streets FACT!

we need to get a seriously big group built up to make it clear that the police and this government have more important crimes to take care of than bloody hunting with dogs like the true ancestors of this country once did !

greg

What a joke im 13 live in an area surrounded with smack heads and coke addicts i love ferreting shooting and working with dogs but it gets harder every year by the time im 16 it will probably be ilegal to even walk my dog of the leash so what will i do for a hobby binge drink ? start hard drugs and be another waste of space living of this joke of a system and government ? Come on surely the police would be better of out there taking care of these coloured gangs etc causing all the knife crime dog fighting and contributing to the amount of drugs and crime in our country as johny cash said ship those apes back to the zoo ! turn this country back into our country if they were not here we would have more jobs less crime and safer streets FACT!

we need to get a seriously big group built up to make it clear that the police and this government have more important crimes to take care of than bloody hunting with dogs like the true ancestors of this country once did !

greg

spot on mate ;) you seam to have a good head on your shoulders even you have noticed what a joke this countrys becoming :angry: , im considering hanging my dog leads up and becomng a drug dealer 8):no:. i might even start importing imagrants for a living

fcuking joke this country , free country my arse , we are ruled by muppets :wallbash:

ITS A FACT this country has finally hit rock bottom its been in the gaurdian that anjem choudrey is planing a march through wooten basset the small wiltshire market town that has seen our fallen heros return through in protest of the muslims killed by our armed forces it will come as no suprise if the goverment lets him have his waywallbash.gifcensored.gif

us hunters should be in the government i think, at least we know what we are talking about. we would be able to put better points faward than the poxy faggots floating around downing street hitting eachother with there man bags whistling.gif its a joke, i cant wait to see the country this time in 50 years we will have nothing but gays telling us how it is, and im not going to let that happen.

happy hunting for 2010, rant over.

tom !!

greg

good song that.

Poacher problems will be tackled .A 'poacher watch' group will patrol rural south staffordshire after a big rise in the illegal slaughter of wild deer.

It will monitor areas popular with poachers, crate an information and a publicity campaign to raise awareness of rural crimes.

Experts from staffordshire Police, the staffordshire Rural Policing Liaison team, Staffordshire County Council, The Forestry Commission and the RSPCA will form the group.

Three men were arrested in Penkridge after police found three dead deer and hunting equipment in a van at 5.30am yesterday.

Faye Burton, chairwoman of the Rural Policing Liaison Group, said: "Rural crime is an often overlooked problem but this new group will be a powerful weapon in the fight against not only poachers but badger baiters and dog fighters too".

The group will launch itself this month by putting Cannock Chase and Bury Bank, Stone, warning potential poachers of severe punishment if caught.

They will issue photos showing inhumane wire traps often used by hunters and draw up a county wide databese of information.

what are you calling a potential poacher, a man walking his lurcher. alot of people beleive if you have a lurcher you must be a poacher. the future is bleak for running dogs. why dont you post this shite on the deer stalking section- why running dog section :angry:

you seem to be tarring the running dog men here!!!! get your post put into general talk instead of lurchers and running dogs!!

greg

Absolutely right mate

greg

well put young man keep on hunting :thumbs:

spot on fresh earth wont be able to do fcuk all before long,few years muslims will be running this country they not far off now,they got more rights than we got already.if they weren:t here it would be a lot less crime around.british muslims my arse. :feck::feck: thats my moan finished with atb.

greg

very well said young man .