dogs jacking or cocking worst breeds for this

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to no guys what would be the worst type or pure or x for jacking /cocking/pulling up use make the judgement on this thanks t.d :thumbs::boogie:

ALL DOGS CAN OR WILL COCK IF GIVEN 2 MUCH. SADLY THE DOG THAT RUNS ON DIESEL HASNT BEEN INVENTED YET 4 SOME PEOPLE. NEVER EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM UR DOG, BUT NEVER ACCEPT TOO LITTLE EITHER.
Guest Rod&dog

I think its the owners fault alot of the time. Everyone should have patience in a young dag and enter it when the dog is mature enough and had a decent pup life, and never pushing it to hard through out its first cuple of seasons.

my opinion would be the kind owned by impatient owners who want them to run before they can walk .or run them when they have had enough or carrying a niggle all dogs can jack or pull up if not treated right .

correct :thumbs:

this question comes in 2 parts really . .as rabbit hare and deer are all flight prey ,this is the work that running dogs have been bred for ,for centuries. Jacking on this prey is , as most would agree, more often than not the owners fault .its not that the dog necessarily cant catch , its because it thinks it cant. Run on hares too young , if the first 10 get away without a turn ,game over for life. Ridiculously long slips on prey sat 5yards from a hedge, slipping a dog when its knackered , injured or unfit , they all break a dogs heart , and broken hearted dogs jack.the second part of the question is foxing with lurchers , different ball game and one i have little or no interest in. I imagine it takes a certain quality to kill something in a fight , but its not a quality i look for in my dogs.

this question comes in 2 parts really . .as rabbit hare and deer are all flight prey ,this is the work that running dogs have been bred for ,for centuries. Jacking on this prey is , as most would agree, more often than not the owners fault .its not that the dog necessarily cant catch , its because it thinks it cant. Run on hares too young , if the first 10 get away without a turn ,game over for life. Ridiculously long slips on prey sat 5yards from a hedge, slipping a dog when its knackered , injured or unfit , they all break a dogs heart , and broken hearted dogs jack.the second part of the question is foxing with lurchers , different ball game and one i have little or no interest in. I imagine it takes a certain quality to kill something in a fight , but its not a quality i look for in my dogs.

I agree, with your post,

Im might not agree with all your posts but this one is certainly correct :thumbs:

My dog is to clever for its own good. :whistling:

I had had hangover from new year came down stairs and I asked the dog how I looked...she said Ruff! mmn I thought smart f****r so I tried anouther question....name of old scotland goal keeper that played for us in the 70's first name Alan....dog said Ruff! 2 out of two....something harder this time....what do you call the long grass at the side of the fairway on a golf course...dog shook her head and said ruff...3 outa 3.....f*****g collie x's for you :wallbash: