bored some pics and update

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper

How much does it cost on average to keep that many pups till they go?

if you do it wright. unlike some you see, a fair few quid, there fed on heart tripe which costs a few quid and beta puppy that aint cheap there also wormes with panecur that aint cheap either and like already sed alot of time shoveling sh*t :laugh:

How much does it cost on average to keep that many pups till they go?

if you do it wright. unlike some you see, a fair few quid, there fed on heart tripe which costs a few quid and beta puppy that aint cheap there also wormes with panecur that aint cheap either and like already sed alot of time shoveling sh*t :laugh:

nice pups fence hopper ive never seen liver pups because most people ive seen use blue dogs to a greyhound bitch but they look very good mate and will be nice to see a pic of your pup when its up mate.atb lurchers

in all the years ive seen and bred first crosses ive never seen a liver,how they bred bedlington stud to greyhound bitch or other way. they look very smooth coated aswell look healthy tho and im glad you changed the paper for the photo looks very clean atb

thanks mate, i put my mates working liver dog to my 27 inch working irish greyhound bitch 3 livers came out, be nice to see what they turn out like.

is that black my one ? two brave lumps of pups mate, fair play to you.

didn't own it mate, from an old clipping from the cw years ago, use to be a f*****g anorak with all things bedlington and thought it was an usual colour at the time.