Hi all,

I have a mouse issue, we have been in the property, for 6mnths and at first noticed the sign of mice two weeks after moving in, droppings etc.

I trapped and killed just four. :gunsmilie:

Nor traps are baited and remain empty (live catch), sign has stopped in the house, living areas etc.

Now we can hear them in the walls and ceilings!! :wallbash: what to do? we have young children and dogs so perhaps poison might not be a great idea?

Any advice appreciated.

LD13

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a professional in they will do the job properly and safely and it wont cost as much as you think :thumbs:

Well, i've now goy three snap traps, a multi catch live trap all loaded with the buttery goodness of peanut, and a bruised thumb, them traps really do snap :whistling:

Let the slaughter begin :gunsmilie:

If not i'll just blame Mushroom 8)

Mix some de icer with a jar of spreadable chocolate and dot it around the house where the dog and kids can`t get at it.

They will soon clear off it makes them blind and makes them go and find water ect.

im affraid that is illegal

the best bet would be to get a pro in to deal with the infestation

Mix some de icer with a jar of spreadable chocolate and dot it around the house where the dog and kids can`t get at it.

They will soon clear off it makes them blind and makes them go and find water ect.

some people just dont know when to keep it zipped do they :doh:

I use humane traps (yeah, i'm a wimp). They no longer come in to the living areas of the house now but I did move all my dried food, cereal, cat biccies etc to top cupboards where they can't get in. I STILL hear them in the walls but i'm not too bothered as long as I don't get a "sighting". Thing is, I have three cats and they don't even bother with them! :blink: