• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a dick mate !!!

Posted Images

spoke to him on the phone everythings sorted its fine now

:thumbs:

still a prick, always a prick, your point of us being teenagers ? ? bet we are out more than you could imagen, thought this game was about passing the tradition on to the same type of folk to keep it going, and weres my illegal acts that i put on here, , :bye:

am going digging, :toast:

Guest Defender Poacher

:thumbs:

still a prick, always a prick, your point of us being teenagers ? ? bet we are out more than you could imagen, thought this game was about passing the tradition on to the same type of folk to keep it going, and weres my illegal acts that i put on here, , :bye:

am going digging, :toast:

Well you throwing insults around speaks for itself doesnt

it :yes:

has anybody got any pics of golly off spring when he was put 2 a pure greyhound.

that bitch is golly over a greyhuond mate the bitch with jam on her face

what size and weight do they generally make, when put to a greyhound? cheers

To be honest mate, there are plenty of good dogs out there that noone knows of. It all depends if the owner likes to rant and rave about their dogs.

In my experience, people who keep themselves to themselves have decent dogs, and the people who try to ride on a dogs name forever more like to make money from pups.

well said :thumbs:

Pup from Golly x honey. More than suited ;) Has had a bad foot since he was a bairn but still can produce the goods. Game as a pebble, quick enough on his feet and the best nose i've known on a bull x.

Been with us since he was just over 6 weeks an will be with us till the end.

He was abaht 20 months in this pic.

could golly catch foxes single handed easy anoth then cus he looks a lump 2 twist and turn pre ban of course.

yeah mate he can alot of people think hes slow because hes big but he can run for the size of him