Scottish Gun Dealers

Right all you guys over the border where do you guys do your shopping.There aint many shops that are descent near me I tend to travel to Glasgow to Crocketts for ammo etc but went to Dalry last year for my rifles as no one around could compete .Anyone know of any descent shops? Cheers for any replies guys

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin at Cluny Clays seems to have good stock but its always best to call before traveling theres also two shops in kircaldy fife field sports and another one but not sure of its name its opposite rejects store think its called were game

Edited by Night Hunter

If I am just wanting rifle ammo then Dickson McNaughton in Edinburgh. For shotgun cartridges you can try the Cartridge Warehouse in Edinburgh. If it is for other stuff then Neil Sutherlands place (www.pro-shooting.co.uk) over on the old glasgow road near to Stewarton, bit if a trek for me but better than a lot of other people that I have dealt with.

''If it is for other stuff then Neil Sutherlands place ''

Try to do all my business with niel. The guy only has a small shop but if you ask him for anything (i mean anything) he can get it. He also gives great deals, and his prices are second to none. Unlike north ayrshire who sell you anything, whether its right for you or not.

Reccomend the guy 100% genuine.

If you need any more info you can phone him through his website (pro-shooting or something like that). :thumbs:

''didnt look much like a shooting store ''

Yeah, well he deals from a shop at the side of his house, but hes got a huge store and a workshop (the guy who does all the work on the shottys and rifles really knows his stuff). Just pop in and speak to him, never let us down yet.

Is there mini diggers and a few portacabins on the left hand side as you drive up Ftb?

will jump in for ftb, hope he does not mind :whistling:

Yes there is, diggers ect in the yard, you just drive by them and go round to the right towards the house, the shop is joined onto the house, i have not been up at Neil's for a while but he is 100% ok, also if your interested in any of his rifle's he would let you try them out as he has a make shift range you can have a shot :D Wullie.

Edited by black lab

Cheers BL I drove right up the drive to the house and convinced myself I was at the wrong place :wallbash: but after ive got crimbo etc out the way ill take a trip back down to see what he has to offer .Then once the pennies are saved and i put in for my variation ill have a good idea of hows ok to deal with etc. :thumbs:

Right all you guys over the border where do you guys do your shopping.There aint many shops that are descent near me I tend to travel to Glasgow to Crocketts for ammo etc but went to Dalry last year for my rifles as no one around could compete .Anyone know of any descent shops? Cheers for any replies guys

I use Peter Donald Guns near Biggar.

Cheers George.

www.rhuallanraptors.com