just got scope back from hawke (Deben)

i just thought id say what an excellent service i got from deben i sent my hawke scope away as the front lens had came loose from me pulling out gasket by mistake and therefore it loosing nitrogen and fogging up and the frot lense rattling about so i contacted them through hawke website and they said send it in to us and they sorted it all free of charge changed lense and refilled with nitrogen and parralaxed i was expecting its you fault go and run n jump mate but good to see soem good services out there :thumbs:

hope so mate last day at work tommorow then will be trying to get out asap i just put my scope , light and laser all back on my gun ready for a zero , i think i might wet myself when i kill again its been a while i have even been thinking about getting the snares out its been that long i just need a small allen key for the 2stage trigger as its still the same then al ready to go been speaking to farmer and he is having a bit of trouble with squizzers as they diggng into parrot avairys and knicking seed and he said he lost 7 eggs this year from squizzers disturbing them and i have just got some more permission near runway so its full of rabbits so will be giving you a ring matey very soon :thumbs:

Its fantastic to hear that :clapper:

So refreshing to hear something like that :yes:

I believe "Customer Service" are of imperative importance and "After Sales Service" is also just as important.

With hearing something like your stories of fantastic aftercare from them, I WILL deffo be saving up for the SR6/SR12 Scope I've been drooling over (although this WILL take time).

The opposite has been my experiance from a number of RFD's in this area :thumbdown: hence my reluctance to use them as often as I should.

I had problems with my Stirrup pump from 'Hills'

A respected member of this forum suggested I contact a specific person at the company who manufactured the pump and when I did, this gent said "No worries, I'll get some one to give you a call and we'll sort it for ya" :thumbs:

Well this 'other' person rang me the following morning and told me that they were perfectly willing to send me the 'service kit' so I could fix the pump or they were willing for me to send it to them and they'd do it......

For A RATHER LARGE PRICE :icon_eek: (and we are not talking pennies here :no: )

I'm not one to whinge about things like that as I would rather pay my way, but I was under the impression from a couple of people that they would service it as a gesture of good will as I was (still am) on income support due to illness.

Anyhow, I listened to Sean on here (the mod) and spent about 25 pence on the required 'O' ring and a little solvent to remove the gunk and the pump now works close to perfection :yes: (thanks Sean)

Phantom