seen a ghost

a while back i was fishing ogmore deeps in south wales. a notorious spot were people have lost lives.

as i was walking back to the car 1 night i could see a lamp in front of me walking towards me as it got close to me i saw a hand go up and switch the lamp off. strait away i swiched mine on there was no one there. no foot prints f**k all. did i shit or what my mates went round the long way i was on my own. i thought my mates was f*****g about until i went into work on the monday. and the same thing happend to my 2 mates. :icon_eek: . have i f**k been there since no way pedro :sick:

I'll have a pint of what you and your mates had please:drink:

a while back i was fishing ogmore deeps in south wales. a notorious spot were people have lost lives.

as i was walking back to the car 1 night i could see a lamp in front of me walking towards me as it got close to me i saw a hand go up and switch the lamp off. strait away i swiched mine on there was no one there. no foot prints f**k all. did i shit or what my mates went round the long way i was on my own. i thought my mates was f*****g about until i went into work on the monday. and the same thing happend to my 2 mates. :icon_eek: . have i f**k been there since no way pedro :sick:

You say "no foot prints" Why was it snowing? And had no one ever walked there before?? surely they had, as you say it was the short cut.....

i went down over the rocks low water .tide had smooted all the sand . it was early hours and there was 4 people on the point 3 went over hamburger hill as we call it . twat of a climb i went down over. never again not after mate seen same thing :icon_eek:

where are the deeps? are they just round from witches point? i Fancy taken a trip there soon :gunsmilie:

yes only down the road a couple hundred yards. on witches that were i saw what i saw. the beach on the right looking out to sea. good time of year to get a good cod down that area :thumbs:

I work in a pub that dates back to 1735 and there are a fair few regulars that are no longer among the living, can be a little scary at time especially when i'm on my own like I will be tonight when i'm locking up etc. Was getting ice one night from the cellar to find someone standing right next to me as I turned back towards the door and the landlady actually has some CCTV footage from the bar area that can't be explained, she had it sent off to some parapsychology department and they can't explain it either but have confirmed that the footage hasn't been tampered with.

where are the deeps? are they just round from witches point? i Fancy taken a trip there soon :gunsmilie:

yes only down the road a couple hundred yards. on witches that were i saw what i saw. the beach on the right looking out to sea. good time of year to get a good cod down that area :thumbs:

it was the chinese cockell pickers they like disapearing.