• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he seems like a canny little thing atb chris

and for the boys who give the stick hand on heart how many dogs have been through your kennels :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

kettle calling the pot black springs to mind

exaclty my thought chrissy cheers [bANNED TEXT] :thumbs:

FFS How can you cock up Bailey who was a dog which YOU COULDN'T control then go a get the nutter of the terrier world and think it's all going to be good???? You aint cricket but I'll reserve my judgement until the thread selling him is put up because he's destroyed your house/kids/car/whatever.

Its's been said before get a goldfish

You say you have had ratters before? Well this is a digging dog and not one for the foolish.

Edited to say

Good luck for the future with this dog just do right by it, I mean that.

ATB Kie

Edited by mushroom

I don't post very often on here but after reading your thread about your last terrier well lets face it mate a hamster may have been a better choice I feel for the dog how can you do this again to yet another good would be worker?

Steve

Good job you don't post often. Bailey was a lurcher pal :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

some people just cant wait for others to fail. now you owe it to yourself and the pup, to prove em all wrong.

tell ya what there is no better feeling. stick to it, do your best for you, and your dog. things will come good. then all the doubters will have to eat humble pie.

but for gods sake dont prove them right, cos everything thats been said will then be justified. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: all the best with him.....

I don't post very often on here but after reading your thread about your last terrier well lets face it mate a hamster may have been a better choice I feel for the dog how can you do this again to yet another good would be worker?

Steve

Good job you don't post often. Bailey was a lurcher pal :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

ok my mistake pal still a dog