hostile members

This site has to be the worst I have been on when it comes to how members treat each other. I don’t understand why some of you are so rude. Or how quick people get called an anti if they don’t agree with something.

Droid is right. (Quote - Just how do you think some of the posts on here would go down with a neutral/unbiased readership?

Do you think they make hunters look like reasonable people who can conduct a sensible argument?)

. A lot of the comments on here make hunters look like kids in a playground fight.

I myself have been at the receiving end of abuse simply for having my own views and people jumping to conclusions’. If I say I am against badger bating or i dont hunt fox, then it is assumed I am against all forms of hunting. I have been called an anti on other post simply because I did not agree with the killing of a Ferrell kitten. I don’t know any other site were members are so hostile to others. And if the anti’s are reading this board, then you are giving them plenty to play with.

As for myself. I only hunt what I can eat. I believe in hunting for food or pest control only. I don’t believe in killing for the sake of killing. And I believe all animals have the right for respect, and to die as quickly and humanly as possible. If you want to call me an anti for that then go ahead.

Go on say something rude, you know you want to.

Hi, I'm just a few posts in, joined up today and have been reading some of the threads on here and I have to totally agree with you :thumbs:

Before I joined there was nowt to really suggest how bad members are to one another on here, but since joining, what a shock, particularly in the "dog" sections where in my opinion just by the "usernames" it is obvious that quite a few are muppets who couldn't care less about the welfare of their mutts :thumbdown:

From what I have managed to read today, I'd say "God help you!"

atb

gol :drink:

Well its fair to say that the sites not sickly & fluffy like a lot of sites where the members are animal owners like they are on here

but opinions are like arseholes , everyones got one ,

its male dominated & goes with the territory , maybe the sites not suited to you

I can understand to an extent what you say about people having a go at you,but, this is a free site and apart from a bit bitching that goes on, it's a bloody good site on the whole.

Were never always going to agree on things,and there will always be name calling and accusations.

I think the mods have a hard job keeping on top of stuff,and i dont always agree with their reasons for either deleting or locking topics,but its not going to wind me up. Its only the interner after all. :victory:

Well its fair to say that the sites not sickly & fluffy like a lot of sites where the members are animal owners like they are on here

its male dominated & goes with the territory , maybe the sites not suited to you

I'll stay for sure in some shape or form I can tell you :laugh::boxing:

I'll stay for sure in some shape or form I can tell you :laugh::boxing:

made some very good friends on here who have gone way above what anyone could expect rearding help they have offered & given freely

ignore em..this site brings out the internet hardmen..i`ve been challeged to fights,my dog v your dog,digging comps ,ratting comps. banter i can take, wankers just leave em to it..

:clapper: says it all ;)

gol :drink:

Jac rabbit, the reason I personally was hostile to you earlier on was when you posted on the countryfile topic that you literally knew feck all about both hare coursing and digging with terriers, fair enough.

BUT You then went on to say to the farmer chap who was complaining about hare coursers, you would be happy to be his 'eyes and ears' for some rabbiting permission and you would happily grass any hare coursers you seen.

So dont come on here with the woe is me story (cant find a smiley with a violin) :whistling:

You were clearly sucked in by the sensationalist crap on countryfile which shows your naivety and willingness to sell yourself for some rabbiting ground, despicable.

Hope to hear your reply soon.

you'll find not everyone will agree on topics. I think is natural on forums tho for abit of bickering, theres plenty of mods on here that can handle things that get out of hand, so i wouldnt worry to much just ignore the people who like a slaggin match :thumbs:

lurcher-lass