countryfile

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game is fekd lads and the bbc havent made things any better just worse than before just wondering what illegal stuff to get involved in next as they say just get worse trouble with more people on the streets most guys i no got dogs to keep them out trouble and out the pubs away from trouble dont think they got a clue 2dogs to course and tear a hare apart bollucks away to the pub drink.gif and for a scrap fek them guys and you craven feck.gif

The games fecked due to toffynosed landowners who in the past would prosecute lads for a bit of rabbiting or a mornings courseing if hunting had been for the ordinary man like in america this silly ban would have never come in force thats why they would never ban course fishing because its easly accesable to any bodywallbash.gif atb

Well got my response this morning does not answer any of the questions or points that i made at all in my complaint i did not say i believed in hare coursing just that they prtrayed it wrong... idiots here is their response

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Countryfile' broadcast on 6 December 2009.

I understand you're unhappy with a report on hare coursing.

'Countryfile' aims to cover all issues affecting the British countryside, and this particular film was about wildlife crime. Hare coursing is currently illegal, and was presented as such. It's not for 'Countryfile' to make value judgements on what should or should not be a crime.

Dear ****

I appreciate you feel quite strongly about this issue and I'd like to assure you that I have registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback which we compile daily for all programme makers and commissioning executives within the BBC, and their senior management. It ensures that your points, and all other comments we receive, are circulated and considered across the BBC.

Thank you again for contacting us with your concerns.

Regards

Gemma McCartan

BBC Complaints

The games fecked due to toffynosed landowners who in the past would prosecute lads for a bit of rabbiting or a mornings courseing if hunting had been for the ordinary man like in america this silly ban would have never come in force thats why they would never ban course fishing because its easly accesable to any bodywallbash.gif atb

What a load of complete fecking nonsense.......without the good will of a lot of land owners out there lots of folk would not be able to enjoy the hunting they currently do.

complete bollocks I am afraid!

What a load of complete fecking nonsense.......without the good will of a lot of land owners out there lots of folk would not be able to enjoy the hunting they currently do.

complete bollocks I am afraid!

Well its not a complete load of bollocks in the area a grew up were lads have been fekin shot for lamping a few rabbits and if you were a dog lad you were frowned upon admitidly times have changed in the last ten years [bANNED TEXT] the toffs sport was under threat and they needed the wider public support but me like loads of others thought feck marching thumbdown.gif

Well got my response this morning does not answer any of the questions or points that i made at all in my complaint i did not say i believed in hare coursing just that they prtrayed it wrong... idiots here is their response

'Countryfile' aims to cover all issues affecting the British countryside, and this particular film was about wildlife crime. Hare coursing is currently illegal, and was presented as such. It's not for 'Countryfile' to make value judgements on what should or should not be a crime.

Dear ****

I appreciate you feel quite strongly about this issue and I'd like to assure you that I have registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback which we compile daily for all programme makers and commissioning executives within the BBC, and their senior management. It ensures that your points, and all other comments we receive, are circulated and considered across the BBC.

Regards

Gemma McCartan

BBC Complaints

ive recieved the same spewed out bulls**t to the word as will everyone else nodoubt :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Dear ****

Regards

Gemma McCartan

BBC Complaints

ive recieved the same spewed out bulls**t to the word as will everyone else nodoubt :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

That,s the BBC for you.Gets on my tits that we have to pay them by law.To listen to there crap :censored:

my reply

I am deeply outraged with the comments from the BBC regarding the hunting community with Sunday's countryfile.

I believe that most of your information was from a text book due to the fact that "slip leads" are only used on hare coursing.

I am 22 and have been hunting with lurchers for the last 8 - 10 years only on rabbits and have used slip leads as its for convenience not for any other reason. I feel that strongly about john cravens incorrect statements and lack knowledge regarding the hunting community I believe he should make a public apology on next Sundays broadcasting, apologising for tarring us all with the same brush.

i would also like to ask if badgers are so rare and protected,why the rspca filmed the dig, surely this is allowing a known illegal

activity to take place when they could of stopped it in the first place.???

would the bloke filming this "illegal" activity not be giving some sort of punishment for letting it take place and not stopping it as soon as he seen what they were doing.???

i would like to say again that john craven should make a public apology on next Sundays broadcasting, apologising for tarring us all with the same brush.

just had a reply off the bbc

Dear Mr Salisbury

'Countryfile' aims to cover all issues affecting the British countryside, and

this particular film was about wildlife crime. Hare coursing is currently

illegal, and was presented as such. It's not for 'Countryfile' to make value

judgements on what should or should not be a crime.

I appreciate you feel quite strongly about this issue and I'd like to assure you

that I have registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal

report of audience feedback which we compile daily for all programme makers and

commissioning executives within the BBC, and their senior management. It ensures

that your points, and all other comments we receive, are circulated and

considered across the BBC.

Regards

Gemma McCartan

BBC Complaints

my reply

I am deeply outraged with the comments from the BBC regarding the hunting community with Sunday's countryfile.

I believe that most of your information was from a text book due to the fact that "slip leads" are only used on hare coursing.

I am 22 and have been hunting with lurchers for the last 8 - 10 years only on rabbits and have used slip leads as its for convenience not for any other reason. I feel that strongly about john cravens incorrect statements and lack knowledge regarding the hunting community I believe he should make a public apology on next Sundays broadcasting, apologising for tarring us all with the same brush.

i would also like to ask if badgers are so rare and protected,why the rspca filmed the dig, surely this is allowing a known illegal

activity to take place when they could of stopped it in the first place.???

would the bloke filming this "illegal" activity not be giving some sort of punishment for letting it take place and not stopping it as soon as he seen what they were doing.???

i would like to say again that john craven should make a public apology on next Sundays broadcasting, apologising for tarring us all with the same brush.

just had a reply off the bbc

Dear Mr Salisbury

'Countryfile' aims to cover all issues affecting the British countryside, and

this particular film was about wildlife crime. Hare coursing is currently

illegal, and was presented as such. It's not for 'Countryfile' to make value

judgements on what should or should not be a crime.

I appreciate you feel quite strongly about this issue and I'd like to assure you

that I have registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal

report of audience feedback which we compile daily for all programme makers and

commissioning executives within the BBC, and their senior management. It ensures

that your points, and all other comments we receive, are circulated and

considered across the BBC.

Regards

Gemma McCartan

BBC Complaints

this is the same e-mail i got back, they couldn't care that any of us are un happy because were not from the city and like a bit of tree hugging like them.

if only they had been pro hunting in faulty towers.

Edited by jannymangoes

This was my response, got it this mornin!

Dear Mr Ca

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Countryfile', as broadcast on 6 December 2009.

I understand that, as a former hare courser, you're unhappy with the content of this programme as you felt it was biased against the sport.

I can assure you that your feedback was passed to the production team of the show. 'Countryfile' aims to cover all issues affecting the British countryside, and this particular film was about wildlife crime.

Whilst we acknowledge you're disappointed with it, we should explain that hare coursing is currently illegal, and was simply presented as such. We cannot agree it was an attack on hunting per se and it's not for 'Countryfile' to make value judgements on what should or shouldn't be a crime

I appreciate your strong feelings on the matter so I've registered your comments on our audience log. This is the internal report of audience feedback which we compile daily for all BBC staff, including those involved with 'Countryfile' and their senior management. It ensures that your points, and all other comments we receive, are circulated and considered across the BBC.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Jamie Patterson

BBC Complaints