ignorant or pleasant

Jokes asside, Muslims are like a disease, worse than Aids and Cancer, they spread hatred and pain world wide, vulger scum

Just like Christians :thumbs:

The best thing to do if you dislike christians is not mix with them im sure you would agree....so naturally the sensible thing would be to live in a non christian country

I dislike muslims so i certainly would move to a muslim country.....you see thats what used to be called " common sense ".

They dont wish to mix with us, there intention is to take our country and fly there own flag over downing street and dumb fucks like Kiz are raising there flag.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokes asside, Muslims are like a disease, worse than Aids and Cancer, they spread hatred and pain world wide, vulger scum

The best thing to do if you dislike christians is not mix with them im sure you would agree....so naturally the sensible thing would be to live in a non christian country

I dislike muslims so i certainly would move to a muslim country.....you see thats what used to be called " common sense ".

They dont wish to mix with us, there intention is to take our country and fly there own flag over downing street and dumb fucks like Kiz are raising there flag.

LOL

Dumb is the right word,for yourself.

You do not even get the reference regarding gas.

Zieg Heil.

LOL

Zieg Heil.

Id put you at the front of the queue ya sell out, are you black Muslim Kiz??

Are you a "British Muslim"? Listen if a cats born in a dog basket it doesnt make it a dog does it? Jog on mate

LOL

Zieg Heil.

Id put you at the front of the queue ya sell out, are you black Muslim Kiz??

Are you a "British Muslim"? Listen if a cats born in a dog basket it doesnt make it a dog does it? Jog on mate

No. it's quite simple Mr Ignorant, good and bad in all races and creeds, when I see bad I blame the person not the colour or creed.

Course if you don't like whats happening in this country you could always move out, I'm sure you will be missed :thumbs:

And the west commits it evil deeds in the name of what...GREED AND CORRUPTION!!only they will never admit it as they will always justify it being in the name of good over evil or some shit like that to pacify the population...and when were on the subject of religous extremists,G W Bush has said "I knew the going to Iraq was the right thing to do because God told me so" :icon_eek:

How does what our Government does in the middle east come into it???

I'm not condoning our Governments behaviour over in the Middle east, as like I said, it's our Government that are the ones that are invading other countries, The majority of us have stated loud and clear that we don't agree with their dirty wars. The majority of Muslims do however condone what their Holy book dictates to them. And anyway G.W. Bush is in no way shape or form a representative of my people here in the UK, so although I see the connection as far as our Government and Iraq goes, G.W has no relevance to the discussion IMO.

I have no time for the slaughter of innocents no matter what side is doing it just as it being in the name of whatever but this thread was started by asking about folk and ignorance...well if you think all the trouble in the world is just all about the evil muslims causing shit without provocation or the like you my friend and others like you are a tad naive but also show a fair bit of IGNORANCE!!

??? What are you talking about pal ???

You've gone way over board here, and jumped straight in without taking in what I've posted.

I've stated why I think Islam has no place in a Western secular society, I've not said that Islam is the cause of all the trouble in the world either. So what are you talking about???

Why not try being a little less ignorant yourself.

You see its arrogance like this kiz that really gets up peoples noses......to have the front to tell an englishman in england that if he doesnt like it to move out.....is the height of arrogance.

The first generation pakis and blacks back years ago did at least try to warm themself to us....nowadays you all have your feet so far under the table your actually telling US if WE dont like it to move out :doh:

Edited by gnasher16

No. it's quite simple Mr Ignorant, good and bad in all races and creeds, when I see bad I blame the person not the colour or creed.

Course if you don't like whats happening in this country you could always move out, I'm sure you will be missed :thumbs:

There is good and bad in all races, that's true.

But I've found the majority of Muslims I know have no loyalty for this country and are simply here to earn money before they retire back to Pakistan.

I don't like the thought of them using my country that way, and I'm dreadfully sorry if that upsets you.

You see its arrogance like this kiz that really gets up peoples noses......to have the front to tell an englishman in england that if he doesnt like it to move out.....is the height of arrogance.

The first generation pakis and blacks back years ago did at least try to warm themself to us....nowadays you all have your feet so far under the table your actually telling US if WE dont like it to move out :doh:

Its not arrogance at all. Life is too short. If you don't like something, do something instead of bloody whinging about it.

The way this "person" has painted Tipton, who the hell would WANT to live there?

Its not arrogance at all. Life is too short. If you don't like something, do something instead of bloody whinging about it.

The way this "person" has painted Tipton, who the hell would WANT to live there?

You really are a big time fanny aint ya. Have you ever been to tipton?

I dont like it, but i wont go away as im a fighter and an activist, i will stay put and fight for my country. You f****n clown

I dont like it, but i wont go away as im a fighter and an activist, i will stay put and fight for my country. You f****n clown

No never have been and after your glowing report, don't really think I would want to.

You get in there and fight for what you think is right and I'll keep wearing my red nose. :thumbs:

No never have been and after your glowing report, don't really think I would want to.

You get in there and fight for what you think is right and I'll keep wearing my red nose. :thumbs:

Well until you have lived in places like Tipton, i dont think its fair for you to comment. But like most polaticians (they also dont have to live amongst it) just force it on the workers. :feck:

Well until you have lived in places like Tipton, i dont think its fair for you to comment. But like most polaticians (they also dont have to live amongst it) just force it on the workers. :feck:

Thanks for the comment on my profile (see copy below), I think you insult yourself more than me insulting you. :)

BULLDOUG

Today, 10:29 PM

Your not a million miles away, if you want to keep insulting me then im happy to do it face to face. Lets keep it off the boards from now and sort it out man to man.

Thanks for the comment on my profile (see copy below), I think you insult yourself more than me insulting you. :)

BULLDOUG

Today, 10:29 PM

Your not a million miles away, if you want to keep insulting me then im happy to do it face to face. Lets keep it off the boards from now and sort it out man to man.

Youve just showed me your true colours Kiz, your a f****n rat mate. I come across people like you every day, you low life weasle.