tossers

Guest Side by Side

its a shitter sbs when some one leaves the place like a bomb site, it happens you,ll get over it, if you come across some lads that should,nt be there just have a word with them, dont go shouting and all that , as for royston take no notice, just have aword with him when your 25

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a shitter sbs when some one leaves the place like a bomb site, it happens you,ll get over it, if you come across some lads that should,nt be there just have a word with them, dont go shouting and all that , as for royston take no notice, just have aword with him when your 25

I have no problem talking to young blokes at all mate and have taken a few young lads out with my dogs and got them going and now a couple of them have dogs and work them how dogs should be worked so dont make me out to be someone who dont like the younger lads coming through thats what its all about getting youngsters in but doing it the right way........

you made your self out to be a prick by slaggin the young fella off.the lad was pissed off, he didnt need shit from you.

the lad was pissed of so he shot of at the mouth saying he would challenge them what a stupid thing to come out with at the end of the day maybe he might think now before tackling these guys and maybe talking might be a better option explaining he holds the permision for the farm and if they do have any respect would appreciate this and not persist on digging on his land you never know one things for sure if he did go at it like a bull in a china shop he would of probably wished he opted for a more amicable aproach..........

P.S we all get pissed of dont mean we have to take on the world :no:

Passed season we had a story like that , side by side. The place looked a mess, and the (cut in pieces!!!???)cub's where all over! Must be a sick somebody to handle like that.

Think its not a 1 man's work, can't imagine that someone doing this for fun.

I have no problem talking to young blokes at all mate and have taken a few young lads out with my dogs and got them going and now a couple of them have dogs and work them how dogs should be worked so dont make me out to be someone who dont like the younger lads coming through thats what its all about getting youngsters in but doing it the right way........

As royston said about taking young lads out i've been out with him and his dogs on many occasions and he and another fella off this site got me into the sport properly and have sorted me out with getting decent dogs if it wasn't for them i'd have some shit half decent dogs and know f*ck all except how to f*ck them up and every other dog lad i meet before them tried to flog me a pup i didnt want or sell me their falliers and every time i asked to go out with them they said they'd ring me. so i think roysotons genuine fella for all he's done for me. . . so redrob go save some other kids thread and let him sort his problems out him self.

SBS i've taken "good friends" on permission and for them to go back and shot the game on there and tell the owners not to let me back on with my dogs now thats a piss take i know how you feel but as royston said the dogs need work so if you can go there go there and work your dogs work them. . . And only take people on your who you trust 100%

Royston seems like a good bloke to me :yes: I always struggled to get help as a youngster, I was passed onto people who were messers. One guy offered to trade me some digging permission for a go on my ratting/rabbiting permission, when I went to meet him he wanted me to drive everywhere (cars are too expensive!!) and it turned out he didn't have any foxing permission just rabbiting and to top it all off when I told him I wasn't interested he wrote to countrymans weekly moaning about the youth of today :laugh: This was a weekend when myself and others from my local F & M club travelled to the march, he told me he was too busy :chair:

Just recently on my shooting permission one of the workers told the farm manager he had a friend who could come and control the foxes, this was infront of me and pi**ed me off a little as i had been doing nights there and doing a good job controlling them :hmm: Luckily enough he was happy with my efforts although the cheecky sod got hawking permission on land that is not exactly crawling with bunnies :no:

at the end of the day 99% of us have been poaching and the chances are that some one else already has perrmison on that bit of land. i've done loads of times and i will carry. It is a shame that they could not have cleared up after them selves i do. But if i was digging and i had got the dog out and there is a chance i was going to get caught like hell am i staying to back fill. but of course this was before the ban

Guest Side by Side

well lads i have sorted it with roystan via PM and expalined it all to him......

and am going to try talking to them if i see them before flying off the rails at them.....

cheers for the support lads and let you know the outcome!!!!

happy hunting

SBS