tossers

Guest Side by Side

Guest Side by Side

well went out for a hpour today with the terreirs after foxes and as allways on this farm i started by bushing..... nout of there.... so moved on to the first earth and i noticed that it had been dug resentally now i havent been to this farm in about a mounth... and took me by suprise so terreir went in came out nothing.... went to the second earth i new of and same thing again loked to have been dug resentally so terreir in and again nothing.... starting to get pissed off now thinking who the hell has been digging on there and has the farmer given permission to anyone else...

so moverd on and came across a fox in a tree and loked to be fresh aint long been shot so cracked on and came to a warren where there used to be a few rabbits not a lot but a few and low and behold that had been trashed....

so thought f**k this i going to see the farmer to see if he can throw any light on it.... so on my way bakc i thought i have a look at a earth that i only found not the last time i was there the time before and i couldent belive what i was seeing not only had it been dug but the tossers hadent back filled... now my blod is boiling... so got the spade and back filed as best as i could.....

so i went back to the farm yard tied the terreirs up and went to talk to the farmer.... and he said he had seen to lads there sun nite and lat nite but dident say anything as he thoughtit was me!! as i'm the only one that goes there.... so i said no aint been me i said as you now when i comeing down i let you now if i there early or late i phone you or leave a message on the machine or call in the farm and tell you personaly...

so i am now trying to find out whos been there so what i am going to do is next time the farmers sees a strange car/van/4x4 or a lamp in the feilds and he aint heared from me hes going to phone me and we going to go down there to see who the hell it is and sort it out.... and i dont think thats its going to be sorted in words some how....

happy hunting

SBS

Edited by Side by Side

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a horrible sight and feeling when that happens. There's nothing worse than finding a good earth being ruined like that. At least you back filled so you can have happy days there in the future and i hope you find out who those tossers are. :diablo:

Happy hunting

Not trying to accuse your mate but do any of them know your permission well?? I once took a lad lamping and he was back on the next week and wiped my rabbits out now i dont take mates on my permission unless i trust them 100 %

Guest Side by Side
Not trying to accuse your mate but do any of them know your permission well?? I once took a lad lamping and he was back on the next week and wiped my rabbits out now i dont take mates on my permission unless i trust them 100 %

na mate there aint been any one on there with me... so i cart think of anyone.... thing is the farmer dident have anyone coming there before me as he liked to do a bit him self but he carnt now due to lack of time....

so i find out who it was someones bound to get careless and brag about hveing digs ect ect....

happy hunting

SBS

Guest nitevision
:blink: am i seeing somthing wrong here or what :angry: was half that post in text talk or what , ? , people are getting banned of for less than this , you better edit your post sbs before you walk the green mile :yes:;)
i thought it was only new labour that banned stuff they didnt like :no::no::no::no:
Guest Side by Side
:blink: am i seeing somthing wrong here or what :angry: was half that post in text talk or what , ? , people are getting banned of for less than this , you better edit your post sbs before you walk the green mile :yes:;)

:icon_redface: oh shit sorry... thanks for pointing it out lol

happy hunting

SBS

:11: I would like to see you sort something out with out the use of words, maggots like you have to rely on your chat mate you got f**k all else to back any confrontation up with :blink:

I`m sorry for being a bit sharp mate but you just piss me of you get on your high horse about little things that dont really matter and talk the talk why not for once just concentrate on walking rather than talking......

And what the f**k are your email address`s terrier man and huntsman terrierman that has just cracked me up :11: :11: And as for the picture of you on the school bus thats even funnier......

Edited by Royston2
Guest Side by Side
:11: I would like to see you sort something out with out the use of words, maggots like you have to rely on your chat mate you got f**k all else to back any confrontation up with :blink:

I`m sorry for being a bit sharp mate but you just piss me of you get on your high horse about little things that dont really matter and talk the talk why not for once just concentrate on walking rather than talking......

And what the f**k are your email address`s terrier man and huntsman terrierman that has just cracked me up :11: :11: And as for the picture of you on the school bus thats even funnier......

why dont you shut the f**k up now!!!!! :realmad: who the fuk would you like it if you had some twat coming onto your farms and f*****g them up for you....? i dont think you should be best pleased woul you?? and how come you think that poaching land that they dont have is'nt a big problem?? they ruined the rabbot warren there and could pobibly have runnied a good earth as well.... :diablo:

now what the f**k mas my MSN and yahoo addys got to do with this thread?? nothing i dont think ;) besides what is yurs if you had one?? i would think it was along the lines of top_cock_sucker@hotmail.co.uk :tongue2:

again whats my avatar got to do with anything?? and school bus mate do you see a uniform on me i think not.....

now whats this mate pick on the young ones of the site as you dont expect us to fight back?? well think again mate..... :diablo::diablo:

happy hunting

SBS

I think you hit a nerve Royston

:clapper: :11: :11:

Thing is side by side

you are 16 years old and your talking about sorting 2 men out for poaching your permission (not with words)

I dont think i would be too worried about a 16 year old catching me poaching and wanting to beat me up :laugh:

Also for a young lad who has just sat his exams at school (as you explained in another post) your spelling is terrible.

Edited by johnnyboy28

Now side by side as you get older you will realise when you have working terriers they need work and i apologise to any that dont agree but in my eyes all that matters is the terrier gets worked regularly not all of us are fortunate enough to get all these farms with all this permision so we in order to work our dogs as they are supposed to be worked occasionally have to push our boundaries from the little snippet of permision we have :D When you own some digging terriers you will realise a few problems that occur when terriers don`t get the work they need we or most of us have all come across this usually the summer months...All i`m saying is i don`t agree with the way in which they left the earth but on the other hand i can`t say that they was wrong to dig an occupied earth because i would of done the same only thing different would of been i would of left things tidy :rocker:

Here you go mate just thought i better check with you this was one i dug with my black dog just before the ban can you check with soil types and the lighting in the picture just to confirm with yourself that this wasn`t on your permision i do recall it was on my snippet of permision but now i am living in fear that what ever i have dug previously might of been on your land and i cant sleep at night thinking you might one day at a show approach me please lay me to rest on this one many thanks one scared Royston :(

brin-copy.jpg