better outdoors?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better for the dogs or better for humans??

Sadly my lurcher bitch died last night but she used to live indoors and loved it.

Its hard work keeping them in but well worth it in my opinion. I have had people here before with their dogs which are kept outside and the first thing they do is head straight for the log burner to see who can lay the closest they love it.

I know which i would rather after a night out working in the rain.

Do you get a better dog if they kept in or out i wouldnt like to say. I havent noticed any difference.

Better for the dogs or better for humans??

Sadly my lurcher bitch died last night but she used to live indoors and loved it.

Its hard work keeping them in but well worth it in my opinion. I have had people here before with their dogs which are kept outside and the first thing they do is head straight for the log burner to see who can lay the closest they love it.

I know which i would rather after a night out working in the rain.

Do you get a better dog if they kept in or out i wouldnt like to say. I havent noticed any difference.

Sorry to hear that mate, the house must feel pretty empty right now :sorry: . Mine live in and i don't think i'd change that. i think the wife would, the pup likes to go out do a lap of the garden then come back in and leave muddy foot prints all over. Right or wrong, mine get treat like a member of the family

no out side in the elements makes a harder dog to my mind

thats a load o bollox mate it makes no difference at all,i keep mine indoors but thats my choice it stops you worrying about em being nicked and after a good nights lamping you'l notice any injuries or ailments quicker jmo :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Guest Bennybhoy

no out side in the elements makes a harder dog to my mind

thats a load o bollox mate it makes no difference at all,i keep mine indoors but thats my choice it stops you worrying about em being nicked and after a good nights lamping you'l notice any injuries or ailments quicker jmo :thumbs:

:thumbs:

MY PREFERANCE,OUTSIDE :thumbs:

READ A BOOK ON GUNDOG TRAINING YEARS AGO. WRITER MENTIONED THAT U NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE OF A DOG KEPT OUTSIDE ON A COLD WINTERS MORNING WHEN YOUR DOG BOUNCES OUT THE KENNEL READY 4 A DAYS WORK. DOGS KEPT IN CENTRALLY HEATED HOUSES ALSO MOULT NEAR CONSTANTLY AS ITS AN UNATURAL ENVIROMENT 4 A DOG THAT GOD HAD THE GRACE 2 GIVE A NATURAL COAT 2. THEREFORE THEY DONT DEVELOP A WINTER COAT THE SAME AS A DOG KEPT OUTSIDE.