DADS PICKING IS HALF BREED UP TOMORROW

DADS PICKING HIS HANCOCK DOG UP TOMORROW. HAD ONE BEFORE AND IT WAS VERY GOOD 1/2 BREED. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE DON,T LIKE THEM BUT IT,S EACH TO THERE OWN. BUT IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO TRAIN THEM I THINK YOU CANNOT BEAT THEM AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE GETTING FROM A HANCOCK DOG. I THINK COLLIE X ARE ONE OF THE BEST LURCHERS BUT THAT IS JUST ME.

DADS PICKING HIS HANCOCK DOG UP TOMORROW. HAD ONE BEFORE AND IT WAS VERY GOOD 1/2 BREED. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE DON,T LIKE THEM BUT IT,S EACH TO THERE OWN. BUT IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO TRAIN THEM I THINK YOU CANNOT BEAT THEM AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE GETTING FROM A HANCOCK DOG. I THINK COLLIE X ARE ONE OF THE BEST LURCHERS BUT THAT IS JUST ME.

THE VERY BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR PUP,YOU CANT BEAT THE COLLIE CROSS AS YOU SAY ALOT OF PEOPLE KNOCK THIS CROSS BUT THEY HAVE ALOT GOING FOR THEM,BRAINS STAMINA GOOD COATS AND GOOD FEET,YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THE HALF CROSS THEY HAVE BAGS OF STAMINA AND BRAINS A PLENTY.REGARDS COLLIE JOHN.

i dont think its the first x collie grey that folk dont like ! i think its the man hancock thats the problem , and i think the way folk see it is you can get a first x like this from loads of places and still dick heads prefer to go to hancock for them , me personaly i wouldnt give the man the shit from under my finger nails , but if folk still want to encourage the likes of him and his wife by giving him money then fine .......

Guest big red

I know where you are coming from about hancock thing,but to a lot of lads in including myself have had trouble in finding or believing the pup is firstxcollie.I am like everybody else who has visited his place, have been shocked but the dogs which i have got of him have allways been 100% fit. I am not trying piss anybody off over this reply but calling people dickheads over getting a dog from hancock is bit OTT.Like l said i don"t want to fallout with people but sometimes you have no choice but to buy from hancock when you can't find one locally.All the best to the lad picking up half cross today ... :D

A fairly concise and erudite reply there LOCKE :clapper:

That being said,...it IS difficult for lads who desire a Collie lurcher to find a litter..

Its often a case of being in the know and hearing about a litter of pups before they are gone.

Commercial breeders of dogs have always catered for guys who don't get the nod,..this is how they make their money. Its a situation that has proved satisfactory for decades, and I doubt very much if it will ever change. What has absolutely ASTOUNDED me is,...the sheer amount of puppies that have been purchased from such establishments over the last couple of decades,...it really is quite incredible :cry::blink:

Advertising obviously works... ;) Life goes on,... :11: :11:

Just bred two litters of Collie x Greys...Used a nice big strong Red Collie Sire... ;)

I think there are a few pups still left,..kenneled in Wales...

All the best to ALL crosses,...CHALKWARREN ;)

Edited by CHALKWARREN

;)

Chalkwarren .... is the red collie the sire to both litter's ????

Yes..

I've a mind to breed some good ole' lurchers...

Admittedly,..Time is flashing by,.but I just might make it,.. ;)

All the best,.CHALKWARREN... :drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN