wankers

was out yesterday and beaten to a earth from what i can only describe as wankers they had 4 big holes dug out only going down 2 ft in each and thier back filling was just about as bad i seen they may aswell left holes open heres few pics ...... also added to say entred a dog of my own and dug quarry out after 3 hours of hard ground.... lads that cant complete digs or back fill them at most shouldnt keep terriers

2 pics of thier back fill attempts

f_wuhid8jwoom_f55c20a.jpg

f_wuhid8jwopm_d327a9a.jpg

jus some lazy hures owt there, it dont take much too fill in right an keep the burra gran for another dig, thats prob the worst part of hunting having d tidy up after muppets.

edited spelling

Edited by nixy

you should just fill them back up with soil to the top feck the branches the quarry will soon reopen the holes back up its safer especially if theres cattle on the farm i dont think you would have a happy farmer if 1 of his cows went down in 1 of those END OF PERMISSION SIMPLE AS

was out yesterday and beaten to a earth from what i can only describe as wankers they had 4 big holes dug out only going down 2 ft in each and thier back filling was just about as bad i seen they may aswell left holes open heres few pics ...... also added to say entred a dog of my own and dug quarry out after 3 hours of hard ground.... lads that cant complete digs or back fill them at most shouldnt keep terriers

should of been 5 holes

Looks just like some earths near me.nick

you should just fill them back up with soil to the top feck the branches the quarry will soon reopen the holes back up its safer especially if theres cattle on the farm i dont think you would have a happy farmer if 1 of his cows went down in 1 of those END OF PERMISSION SIMPLE AS
:clapper: fair point its hard enough for farmers to make a living with out having that type of problem. atb tim