a would love to cast a wee flying condom in there, nice pictures

atb

there was a guy fishing about 100 yards down i was there 3 hours and he never caught anything ,i could have had a bag full from around my feet easily

Get The Heuks Intae Thum.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics!!

And if you don't mind me asking, I thought that salmon didn't eat during the runs? Or was the guy using a net?

its more an aggression thing when fishing for salmon if you keep putting something past them they get pissed of and strike

Ettrick Bridge, fished about 100 metres down from that a few times and had some good catches (it would be great if you were allowed to fish at the weir! But it would be just to easy then!). Fish can be a bit coloured at this time of year on this stretch of river.

its a job you want,to much time on ya hands :D some good pics mate.
i,ve told you matey best thing i ever done going self employed lol my business partner was there to today he been there the last 3 or 4 days we left there i came home he went out to get in position for taking pics o badgers lol but tomorrow we going to have to work till dinner time lifes a bitch eh :D
Nice to see them running like that - years ago I would have run home for my gaff and spear but these days I would rather give them a wink as they carry on up river

OTC

dennned here----been there done that, gotthe fines for poaching, thats how i got arthritis in knees and ankles, but still worth it , we were getting £/lb in 1976 -- think the kids now get£1/lb

if you have a look at weedug gallery he has some pics on there from today and others of when he been out and about he,s getting good at sneaking up on stuff think it was all his time in iraq dodging bullets