PIKE !

Guest ROUGH COATED

Guest ROUGH COATED
Catcher1 This was just over 17lb

Why would i lie.Took me 25 mins to land it 17ib 4oz.atb. Catcher :thumbs:PS Its not grass its reeds

The bubble floats in the side of your ruck sack must be ffucking masive ,Theres no chance that is 17 lb.

They are like you f*****g gob.piss off prick :victory:

THE TRUTH IS YOU TALK OUT YOUR ARSE HOLE, YOU LIEING PIECE OF DOG SHITE

Just go away fool.Met your kind before :D

Yes thats right youve met some one who cant have BULL SHITE SPOKE SIMPLE :nono::nono::nono:

The TRUTH hurts, Comment on somethink when you can tell the truth and not PORKYS :piggy: :piggy: :piggy:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would i lie.Took me 25 mins to land it 17ib 4oz.atb. Catcher :thumbs:PS Its not grass its reeds

The bubble floats in the side of your ruck sack must be ffucking masive ,Theres no chance that is 17 lb.

Yes thats right youve met some one who cant have BULL SHITE SPOKE SIMPLE :nono::nono::nono:

The TRUTH hurts, Comment on somethink when you can tell the truth and not PORKYS :piggy: :piggy: :piggy:

Listen fool go and get a life.The truth can hurt.So go and catch one bigger.Catcher :laugh:

sorry mate im not takin sides here but i am going to have to agree with rough coated on this one.

tis a nice pike but no way on the 17lb side

niall_b73

Guest ROUGH COATED

sorry mate im not takin sides here but i am going to have to agree with rough coated on this one.

tis a nice pike but no way on the 17lb side

niall_b73

See another true PIKE FISHER MAN agreeing with me ,

i will be up there again next week hopefully, all the best neil b73 with your piking.

Edited by ROUGH COATED

Listen fool go and get a life.The truth can hurt.So go and catch one bigger.Catcher :laugh:

f**k me dude I never seen 17 pound coins on ya fecking ruck sack this is a case for f*****g moulder a scully ya nail fecking seventeen stone of lard ass joker av herd of some fishermans tales mate but you take the ground bait :blink:

Guest ROUGH COATED

Well i think we can say that catcher1 is to be nominated THE TOP BULLSHITER OF THE HUNTING LIFE CONGRATULATIONS :toast::toast::toast::toast:

THIS ONES FOR YOU CATCHER1

Edited by ROUGH COATED
Well i think we can say that catcher1 is to be nominated THE TOP BULLSHITER OF THE HUNTING LIFE CONGRATULATIONS :toast::toast::toast::toast:

Listen fool .I dont need you to beleave me.As long as i know.That,s all that matter,s Now go away and pester some one else.Catcher

Guest ROUGH COATED

Listen fool .I dont need you to beleave me.As long as i know.That,s all that matter,s Now go away and pester some one else.Catcher

Don't worry i wont believe you JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, The only reason your getting pest-ed is because you are the FOOL coming on here talking out your BACK PASSAGE SIMPLE as that ,now go away you lieing little ANUS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by ROUGH COATED

Don't worry i wont believe you JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, The only reason your getting pest-ed is because you are the FOOL coming on here talking out your BACK PASSAGE SIMPLE as that ,now go away you lieing little ANUS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA rough coated you kill it fella, i think this fellas bought a copy of the lyer bird adam book cause im sure ive heard sum of this fellas lies before :hmm: Edited by Penda