PIKE !

Guest ROUGH COATED

Guest ROUGH COATED

Hello had a nice bit of pike fishing to day on the RIVER AVON with an old friend, i travelled up to evesham as he had a nice part of the river lined up for me, that he fishes regularly and has good results with which has landed him a 22 lb PIKE in the past, anyway after looking at the river i noticed a few places where the pike would be hiding ,so after setting up a float straight through to a trace with a single hook and a live bait ROACH on only about 2 foot deep, i cast it out and within 15 minutes i had a little jack pike on but thought at least its a fish, Anyway stuck him back in and cast right back out where i was and 20 mins later the float took off and i was in again, it started tail walking a couple of times which was good to watch and after a little play she was on the bank just over 10lb but a good couple hours of fishing for the day heres a couple of pics,all the best ROUGH COATED, forgot to mention my pal was DEAD BAITING and got FFUCK ALL HAHAHA.

post-28434-1256860226.jpg

post-28434-1256860380.jpg

post-28434-1256860413.jpg

Edited by ROUGH COATED

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED
Nice fish mate,Took this one out of Bishop locch last year.Its only ten mins from my house.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

Got this one from the same loch.My best ever 17ib 4oz.Will get the 20 pounder yet :laugh: atb. Catcher :thumbs:

There must be some BIG BLADES of grass by you if thats 17lb?

Guest ROUGH COATED
Catcher1 This was just over 17lb

Why would i lie.Took me 25 mins to land it 17ib 4oz.atb. Catcher :thumbs:PS Its not grass its reeds

You must have some big ruck sack and The bubble floats in the side of your ruck sack must be ffucking masive ,Theres no chance that is 17 lb.

You are FULL OF BULL SHITE SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ROUGH COATED

Why would i lie.Took me 25 mins to land it 17ib 4oz.atb. Catcher :thumbs:PS Its not grass its reeds

The bubble floats in the side of your ruck sack must be ffucking masive ,Theres no chance that is 17 lb.

They are like you f*****g gob.piss off prick :victory:

Guest ROUGH COATED

The bubble floats in the side of your ruck sack must be ffucking masive ,Theres no chance that is 17 lb.

THE TRUTH IS YOU TALK OUT YOUR ARSE HOLE, YOU LIEING PIECE OF DOG SHITE

THE TRUTH IS YOU TALK OUT YOUR ARSE HOLE, YOU LIEING PIECE OF DOG SHITE

Just go away fool.Met your kind before :D