PIKE !

Guest ROUGH COATED

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think id struggle to catch the livebait the way the season is going for me! hehehehehe, some nice pike there fella, got myself a nice place to try in a few weeks when i eventually get some spare time, welcome to come if you want!

cheers, matt

Is it the norm on this forum to be so aggresive towards other like minded sports men,believe what you wish. if Jo Blogs wishes to claim they shot 1000 rabbits 1 night then so be it, if the claim is that the fish was 17lb4oz then if it was or not does it matter that much its not like he's claiming the British record or something, if its your opinion he is telling "porky's" then it is "your opinion" If it wasnt 17lb4oz then he is only letting himself down in not being honest.

. You soon seem to rise to the bait dead or live, and the one having the biggest mouth seems tobe the biggest catch on this post :clapper:

I can only assume that a large % on hear are FAC holders

Certianly not a good mix is it

Kids in the playground comes to mind

Guest ROUGH COATED
Is it the norm on this forum to be so aggresive towards other like minded sports men,believe what you wish. if Jo Blogs wishes to claim they shot 1000 rabbits 1 night then so be it, if the claim is that the fish was 17lb4oz then if it was or not does it matter that much its not like he's claiming the British record or something, if its your opinion he is telling "porky's" then it is "your opinion" If it wasnt 17lb4oz then he is only letting himself down in not being honest.

. You soon seem to rise to the bait dead or live, and the one having the biggest mouth seems tobe the biggest catch on this post :clapper:

I can only assume that a large % on hear are FAC holders

Certianly not a good mix is it

Kids in the playground comes to mind

IF SOMEONE TALKS OUT THERE REAR SECTION TO ME I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ;)

Guest ROUGH COATED

got a boat hired for sat, headin up upper lough erne all day,(strictly piking) so hope to have a good few pike pic's for you lot on sat nite ;)

niall_b73

Good man niall b73 lucking forward to see a GENUINE PIKE POST!!!!!!!

Guest ROUGH COATED

absolute sh1t....

had the boat for all daylight hours.

3 fish caught all day. 1 by each of us.

1 10n a half lber

1 3lber

1 2lber

and that was my day.

niall_b73

HAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl: Well at least you got out ,the rivers by me are FLOODED to FFUCK but hopefully they will be back to normall soon.

• 5 months later...

Here's another good thread from rough coated untill the fib's started coming out LOL have a good read :laugh: made me laugh :thumbs::thumbs:

:notworthy::notworthy: yeah a good read alright swag. hell be missed on here. plenty off laughs good posts and took no sh2t. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Im sure he will be back :thumbs: