How would you vote in the general election?

How would you vote in a general election  

154 members have voted

1. 1. How would you use your vote in a general election?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Lib Dem
    • BNP
    • Other (includes PC, SNP, Green, UKIP etc)
    • I will not be voting in the general election (and I'm over 18)

I will vote conservative, just as before.

I do agree with certain points that the BNP are pushing, we do need some form of limit on immigration.

I dont believe that all followers of islam despise "infidels" just as i dont believe that all catholics are IRA supporters, but i do think of islam as an evil religion.

But, i wouldnt vote for the BNP in a general election.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its been one way sinece you've started this poll cant see it really changing no matter how many times you put RSPC@ this & RSPC@ that .........

Only 115 votes so far, out of 15000 members. Hardly representative.

Even if the majority of THL members say they are going to vote BNP it won't mean that the BNP will be in government. It will however fuel the antis as they will go around telling all who will listen that not only are we cruel, but facists to boot...............

You asked the question, and now you dont like the answer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im enjoying watching you squirm and crap excuses, if you had a backbone you wouldnt be making excuses and if you had a backbone you wouldnt be quivering in your boots what the antis will think of you.

You have been trying to draw out the debate (the other thread) in the hope that supporters of Nick Griffin & or the BNP will be given enough rope so they hang thereselves, but the truth is whith your above post on this thread has shown you yourself to be hoisted by your own petard.

Thankyou for prooving what I thought where your true colours.

Edited by GD Waz
i think its been one way sinece you've started this poll cant see it really changing no matter how many times you put RSPC@ this & RSPC@ that .........

Only 115 votes so far, out of 15000 members. Hardly representative.

Even if the majority of THL members say they are going to vote BNP it won't mean that the BNP will be in government. It will however fuel the antis as they will go around telling all who will listen that not only are we cruel, but facists to boot...............

You asked the question, and now you dont like the answer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im enjoying watching you squirm and crap excuses, if you had a backbone you wouldnt be making excuses and if you had a backbone you wouldnt be quivering in your boots what the antis will think of you.

You have been trying to draw out the debate (the other thread) in the hope that supporters of Nick Griffin & or the BNP will be given enough rope so they hang thereselves, but the truth is whith your above post on this thread has shown you yourself to be hoisted by your own petard.

Thankyou for prooving what I thought where your true colours.

I'm confused.

I don't remember squirming, and I'm certainly not crapping myself..... if the BNP end up being the most popular answer on this poll, it will make no difference to me, or the general election at all. The BNP are unlikely to be able to field candidates in all the constituancies, and will never win enough seats to form a government.

What it will prove (as I've already said) is that there are 50 or 60 'hard core' BNP supporters on here who will vote for them at the election. So what? Will the world stop turning? Will I suddenly become a BNP voter? No. Will members of the general public reading this think that there are a large number of hunting folk who are also racist BNP supporters? Possibly.

I did post (originally) 'no need to comment' because I didn't think it would be helpful for anyone to spread the debate taking place in the other thread.

I posted this as a straw poll, out of interest, but as usual, the BNP supporters just couldn't resist the urge to spout their stuff.

The results (so far) are hardly representitive of THL, the fieldsports community, or the electorate, but still interesting none the less.

As for what the antis think, I do think it's relevant.

Like most of what's posted on THL it's opinion - something we are all entitled to ;)

Hoisted? Not yet. :laugh:

:doh: ....matt call it a day now son eh !......i think we can safely say you have peaked and watching you try and crawl out of your own arse is embarassing at best......at worst degrading !

'Crawling out of my own arse'? :hmm: Is that the best you can do? :whistling:

:bye:

There is a saying that goes 'things move quickly in politics' it's true, i went to watch a bit TV and come back to find Matt the rat has 'commited suicide' and the 'NG' thread is locked, nice to see the constant debate/bickering has split over onto other threads :clapper:

atvb Richard

Maxhardcore say's

"Scotlands 5 million Inhabitants have better health care and good education system because they get an unfair slice of Englands 50 million inhabitants tax to pay for it"

And then goes on to say:

"If they only had the tax of the 5 million Scots their health, education and transport systems would suffer greatly."

He further say's:

"WE ALL are better off as a UNION be we English, Welsh, Irish or SCOTTISH."

There's a degree of arrogance and just a wee bit of ignorance in the first statment! Scotland!! does not get Englands 50 million inhabitants tax to pay for a good education system or better health care? and why suggest it only Englands taxpayers?

I pay my taxes to the UK government treasury, along with taxpayers in Northern Ireland and Wales as does Englands, I dont pay into to a slush fund that belongs to one partner of the UK and who's remit might be to decide where the british taxpayers money goes!!!!!!!

The second statement is wrong!! The Scottish Government also raises funding and covers the cost of Scotlands health, education and judicial systems

As for the third statement if its correct? why do many Scots feel as I do and why do we have a Nationalist government in a devolved parliement, I have heard more opposistion to an independant Scotland from outside the country rather than here at home??

Nick Griffen can hoodwink the populace about being british and britishness, and about taking control of a peoples future?? Why can't we Scots be afforded the same or similar future and still retain close cultural,historical links with the rest of Britain??

The Union of the parliements is just over 300 years old and so is the matter of joint taxation between Scotland and the rest of the UK, it was part of the agreement/coditions, have a look at the agreement see link: http://www.scotshistoryonline.co.uk/union.html

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

bnp nearly half of all the votes? are they protest votes or are you all really going to vote for them ?

i think the plan to bully them on quetion time backfired a bit, they are now more popular than ever, the papers are still having a stab at them and throwing dirt at them though