How would you vote in the general election?

How would you vote in a general election  

154 members have voted

1. 1. How would you use your vote in a general election?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Lib Dem
    • BNP
    • Other (includes PC, SNP, Green, UKIP etc)
    • I will not be voting in the general election (and I'm over 18)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic BNP supporter post there :rofl:

Matt do you make a habit of laughing at people who are less intelligent than you ?........you come across as a pretty clued up chap and i admire any man who stands by his morals and principals whether i agree with them or not........but dont go and spoil it by trying to act superior......

If you think the days of far right supporters only being skinheads,hooligans and knuckle draggers (as you described them) are still here......then maybe your not as bright as i give you credit for ;)

Edited by gnasher16
do you really think Alex salmon is an honest man tom.do

you really think the break up of the union is a good thing do

you think Scotland could fund its self and improve your health

and education , that the lives of the millions of are troops

died in vain to defend this island , or is it just nationalism

will Scotland have its own army will you have border controls

will Scotland have its own tax and benefits system , with the oil

fields declining how will the future Scottish governments pay for all

this , will Scotland get out of Europe , oh and all the sirs you qoute would loose there titles

and the hand outs will stop , mind you there is the good pointwe will be rid of you whining winging

lot will you take gordon, tony , and the rest of the bums back will you throw the royal naval bases out

and stop the royal air force landing in scotland , all these qestions and many more will be sorted out over a bottle of buckies iam sure , but what if the vote goes agaist indipendace tom what then tom

Met Alex Salmond a couple of times, strikes me as an honest man even though I don't agreee with all his policies!! Do you think Nick Griffen is??

If you know anything about Scottish history Scotlands people did not decide on the union in the first place Scotlands independance was given away/sold by a few powerful Scottish Lords for personal gain!! The Scottish people had no say in the formation of the Union surley they deserve that right now if they want to control their own destiny?

We allready have a better health system than south of the border its already a devolved matter!! as is education and our justice system, why then not take control of taxation and have our own benefits system

There will be no border controls for people from any of the home countries, People from Eire allready have free passage to the UK, why should'nt it be the case coming into Scotland

If Scotland has independance does'nt it then have the right to say where Scottish troops are deployed and still work closly with the military throughout the rest of these islands (air bases and navy)

Of that the lives of the "millions of are troops died in vain to defend this island" your words!! I don't doubt many a few thousands of them were Scots and did their duty to their families and home country as well as the british empire

Why would there be no civil honours for Scots?? Independance does'nt mean republicinsm, the Queen would still be head of state, Bob Geldoff got a knighthood and he's Irish, Gary Sobers the cricketer got one as well and he's West Indian Why, exclude Scots if we get independance??

The Scottish Government already say's it wants Trident and the nuclear deterrent off the Clyde and with a bit of luck the Scots might get a referendum as wether to stay in the EEC

There is also more to Scotlands revinue than oil, the scottish whisky industry makes millions as does tourism, advances in medical and engineering science's developed here in Scotland also make a few bob we have more than one feather in our hat!!

To suggest "all these qestions and many more will be sorted out over a bottle of buckies i am sure" is stereotyping?? not all Scots get their kicks from fortified wine made south of the border, some of us have a more discerning pallete I also don't sit at home wearing a kilt and tweeds, eating shortbread with a glass of Irun Bru in my hand while watching re-runs of old hogmanay show's on the telly!!

I'm certainly not "whining or winging" and neither are most Scots about independance, or the union it seems more important to people like yourself The British Government has granted Independance to many countries over the last 100 years why not give the Scottish people theirs if they want it are we gonna be such a big loss that the British Government are desperate to hold onto us, why??

Lets make the distinction clear: I regard mysef as Scottish first!! not British, Scottish nationalism has nothing to do with being anti-english, which I'm not, I love the country and its people!!

Scottish nationalism for me is about history, culture, a sense of belonging and most of all self determination for my country that was sold off for personal gain by a small minority to secure the union of the parliements not the union of the crowns

Tom

Tom

sarcasm tom re Buckie's, devolution is not the break up of the union i have no problem with paying for your Parliament i have no problem with a proportion of my taxes going up north , think if you go away for another goggle fest and do some more research you will find your scotch distilleries have been sold off years ago yes they create a lot tax revenue but with current trends to wards the drinking culture, tax revenue is not what it was , as for Alex salmon if the late great john smith was still around the wannabe Wallis would not be sat on the throne in your architectural disaster oh and a fairly large proportion of the grand estates are owned now by various Arabs yanks and the Eng's , will young Wallis salmon

round them up and deport them. as i sat and watched his last rabble rousing speech re taking over Westminster, see tom at the end of the day I'm comfortable with my Irish Scots welsh ancestry i dint mind having to listen to all the jock news readers sports presenters etc etc even put up with two monkeys of Scottish birth as pm :sick: but to break up a place that you can ride from one end of to the other on a bike in a couple of weeks , were a tiny speck in the Atlantic that Europe want to concur they have tried fighting us and failed know its the turn of the pen have your devolved power have your education, and free uni places but never split the union. The jack would never look the same without the blue cross, oh and salmon wants a republic tom bet your bottom dollar on that

tom,you are a raving nut case who does no good to the hunting world,i for 1 would think most who know you thinks this

:no:

Yet another personal attack with no foundation.

We've had a good debate on here, with no personal abuse hurled around as is usual with any political discussion on THL; and you have to go and spoil it. :no:

As this is a hunting site ect, i was just wondering, does anyone know, what are the policys, of the BNP party, regarding feild sports?

I have no right to vote, as im in Ireland, but was just wondering, as it seems its the highest vote for them on here?

Cheers,

Frank.

They support the RSPCA in a number of ways, including their campaign to stop tail docking.

At a local level, they've also helped refurbish an RSPCA office, and collected money for them.

...and isn't it amazing how everyone hates them but the BNP is leading this poll....

Lets get real, they are not going to Govern in the forseable future but I agree with SOME (can I stress SOME) of their sentiments, the British public are obviously sick to death with bleeding heart liberals running the country!

ATB, enjoy the debate! :thumbs:

frankly don care who gets power will vote lib dem as ive read a few things they like, i wouldnt vote bnp on the main reason i married a woman from out side uk and tbh i dont think they fully understand imigration.

Personalyt who ever wins wont matter, i'll still be going to afghan next year, and many soldiers for a dam few years yet.

i think its been one way sinece you've started this poll cant see it really changing no matter how many times you put RSPC@ this & RSPC@ that .........

Only 115 votes so far, out of 15000 members. Hardly representative.

Even if the majority of THL members say they are going to vote BNP it won't mean that the BNP will be in government. It will however fuel the antis as they will go around telling all who will listen that not only are we cruel, but facists to boot...............