Hows your season going

we are not seeing the numbers at all down our way. really bad this year on everything though rabbits foxes seeing nothing. Also when lamping last year used to see loads of badgers all the time not even seeing those when were are out this year.

atb mike

hi lads, were in worcs are you from micky as im in evesham worcs & iv had 19 so far & iv seen a lot more so there are still loads out there to go at.

dusty

Just wondering how the seasons going lads ...

No 62 last night

18oct002.jpg

38 from cambs, should have been 39 last night but i couldn't decide if it was a fox or a munty as it was partly hidden on the edge of a ditch, until it jumped into a sugar beet field....oh well 1 - 0 to charlie

Had 24 so far, seeing plenty, saw 11 in 1 night. Don't know about the rest off you, but found this year that not many coming to the squeak, spoke to a few folk around here and they are having the same problem, just not interseted.

40 so far, i agree east coast the foxs i shoot are just not interested in the call.

Edited by weejohn