Retirement

Well Not been online for a while & not posted for longer!!!!! :whistling:

But been Very busy Hunting & getting a new business off the ground!

Last week though had a Major set back.........My bitch had a major lamping accident which has basically put an end to her career....& what a career!!...

I knew she had another few good years in her!!! but Fete had a different idea!!

Now 1k lighter in the pocket & a dog with more Titanium in her than the space shuttle :wallbash::(:( It looks as though I now have to wait until early spring to breed from her to TRY & get a replacement.............

Such is LIFE!!!!

The dog was a suberb catch dog with phenominal strike that had to be seen to be believed......& even at the reletively young age of 5 1/2 was as determined as a rookie pup to catch whatever she ran.....I think this trait is what made her SO special......& If the vet had asked me to pay 10times what i did I would have Willingly paid it to get the bitch back to her brilliant self!!

Can't write too much now Still FAR to RAW!

Gem

f64.jpg

y85.jpg

Strike!

y106.jpg

shame mate got a few in my time retired early still got an old bitch wi 3 legs retired and one at sevenwho is in semi retirment just rabbits theodd big nite on other game its ashort life irf you work them hard and always treat them like heroes

Well Not been online for a while & not posted for longer!!!!! :whistling:

But been Very busy Hunting & getting a new business off the ground!

Last week though had a Major set back.........My bitch had a major lamping accident which has basically put an end to her career....& what a career!!...

I knew she had another few good years in her!!! but Fete had a different idea!!

Now 1k lighter in the pocket & a dog with more Titanium in her than the space shuttle :wallbash::(:( It looks as though I now have to wait until early spring to breed from her to TRY & get a replacement.............

Such is LIFE!!!!

The dog was a suberb catch dog with phenominal strike that had to be seen to be believed......& even at the reletively young age of 5 1/2 was as determined as a rookie pup to catch whatever she ran.....I think this trait is what made her SO special......& If the vet had asked me to pay 10times what i did I would have Willingly paid it to get the bitch back to her brilliant self!!

Can't write too much now Still FAR to RAW!

does that bitch appear in the CMW ???

Skycat..... :D:D Well you could say that I'm bringing her old man out of 'retirement' He's 7yrs old now ..thats his pic on my Avatar....He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow compared to his daughter but is a Good ferreting & net dog...

Dances.......Don't think she's been in the CMW ever she ain't that good!! ;):angel:;)

Thanks for the kind words......Yeah Ken I'm thinking of putting her first cousin over her......keeping it close but not too close.....

Skycat..... :D:D Well you could say that I'm bringing her old man out of 'retirement' He's 7yrs old now ..thats his pic on my Avatar....He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow compared to his daughter but is a Good ferreting & net dog...

Dances.......Don't think she's been in the CMW ever she ain't that good!! ;):angel:;)

Thanks for the kind words......Yeah Ken I'm thinking of putting her first cousin over her......keeping it close but not too close.....

Shame D.C :no:

What cross is she, and the dog you intend to line her with.

Atb with her, looked a belta. :victory: