JBs Nets vs The Net Loft

JordKil

Well Im looking in investing in a decent quickset for the season and Im between two stores to buy it. The net loft from what Iv heard are very good quality and worth every penny. Jbs nets are cheap and get what you buy. Iv bought from them before and they took alot longer than needed to dispatch my items and when I got them they were'nt the best quality and they're stop net didnt supply enough poles!

But here's my dilemma. The net loft charge £80 for a 25yard 4z quickset with basket end pins and poles. While JBs nets charge £109 for 2 25 yard 4z quicksets with poles pins and basket. This would be ideal but im unsure whether or not its worth it. One 25 yard quickset costs roughly £40 but doesnt say it comes with a basket. :hmm:

What you reckon??

ATB

Jordan

The baskets that JBS supply are nonsense, Look at the picture closely and you will see the poles are held in by 2 straight pieces of metal / tubing, the only thing these do is catch on the net when your running it out and catch on it even more when your running it back in, and if you do any night time netting, it will nothing short of a nuisance, The Net Lofts baskets are properly made and brilliant design, by someone who knows what they are doing, I would definitely go for a better basket from the Net Loft.

Edited by Fat-Ferret
The baskets that JBS supply are nonsense, Look at the picture closely and you will see the poles are held in by 2 straight pieces of metal / tubing, the only thing these do is catch on the net when your running it out and catch on it even more when your running it back in, and if you do any night time netting, it will nothing short of a nuisance, The Net Lofts baskets are properly made and brilliant design, by someone who knows what they are doing, I would definitely go for a better basket from the Net Loft.

i had one off the netloft this year he told me he had changed the design back to a basic design instead of the detachable one he used to make ,when it arrived it was a basic basket with two thin uprights holding the poles it just keeps snagging the net :angry: ,so i bought another at selby game fair a lot better design,just my opinion ;)

Nothing wrong with JBS nets there alright for using a few times but then they are goosed,you will need to go and buy some more.

Netloft is a hunter countryman ,makes the nets and uses them,I have bought stuff from him in the past and is in good order.its well made,and will last.

Should you want advice ,its there on the end of a phone call.

make up your own mind ,I know were I would go

does anyone have the number for the net loft as for some reason the computer wont come up with the contact details would be much appreciated

You can email Martin @ molecatcher@talktalk.net He will answer you email.

Jbs nets are good cheap and crap quaility... :yes: :yes: ;) ;)

:yes:

Edited by tiercel