a dog rub

This is good gear..Alco Ectolin,greyhoundmegastore stock it at about £15 also Trainers Choice from the same outlet,there are plenty others around but the first i mentioned is the bees knees in what your looking for :victory: .All the best PP.

RADIOL m. r. muscle embrocation, £7.99 for 500ml bottle, you can get it from most horse shops (its for dogs or horses) i saw people using it at various coursing clubs / meetings in the past, and have used it myself for the last 10 years or so,( mostly on whippets) and it works absolutley spot on,

cocker

Poiton is handy stuff ;) undiluted, hard to find though

Y.I.S Leeview

Cant leave that around the oldman Leeview else the dogs wont get done lol lol.

I recal being out in the feild on a cold day with someone and they was talking about triple distilled Poitin, proper stuff, i will try and recall my memory and see if i can get you a bottle, but only for dog purposes :D:D

Y.I.S Leeview

I recal being out in the feild on a cold day with someone and they was talking about triple distilled Poitin, proper stuff, i will try and recall my memory and see if i can get you a bottle, but only for dog purposes :D:D

Much appreciate that Trev, only managed to get double distilled once, and that was far too good for the dogs :clapper: the North for people, the Southern for dogs IME :yes:

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Much appreciate that Trev, only managed to get double distilled once, and that was far too good for the dogs :clapper: the North for people, the Southern for dogs IME :yes:

Y.I.S Leeview

:laugh: i wonder who drank some at an inter club coursing Meeting a trainer asked Him for a Hare if one was Killed, one did get killed at the back of a hedge, and He promtly concealed it inside his jacket, he too k his dog and hare back to the van, gave him the hare, and passed him the dog, asked if he would like a drink.... and handed the returning hare catcher a steel tumbler.....

he then got the next dog out and handed the same chap a flask , the tumber was returned EMPTY.. the owner Looked at it and said ' what ye done?' the person said ' i drunk it'....... the dog owner said................' that was to rub the Bloody dog down with'

the catcher turned and floated back over the field, with a glow inside........

aint that right Leeview ? !!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: