I am Not taking The Piss

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is straight up and true no bullsh1t.

I was outside a garage on friday,having a smoke,when two of them community police people rode past on bikes.Over the other side of the road was a,what looked like father and son,on their pushbikes on the road,they saw the comm police person and shouted"excuse me"with that they rode across the road and down the pavement towards the comm police,they said "could you tell me where this road is please",when suddenly the comms police said"do you know its againest the law to ride your bike on the path"the father just looked bewildered,then the comms police started asking for his name and address and gave him a £30.00 on the spot fine :icon_eek: .I could not belive what i was seeing.The guy came up to me to ask if i had witnessed it and i said yes,so he took my name address and phone number.He said he is NOT letting this matter drop,he will take it as far as it needs to go.They was on the pavement for less then 2 seconds.To be fair the other comms police who was with this t1t was looking rather embarressed and just wanted to go.

Edited by MR TEA POT
This story is straight up and true no bullsh1t.

I was outside a garage on friday,having a smoke,when two of them community police people rode past on bikes.Over the other side of the road was a,what looked like father and son,on their pushbikes on the road,they saw the comm police person and shouted"excuse me"with that they rode across the road and down the pavement towards the comm police,they said "could you tell me where this road is please",when suddenly the comms police said"do you know its againest the law to ride your bike on the path"the father just looked bewildered,then the comms police started asking for his name and address and gave him a £30.00 on the spot fine :icon_eek: .I could not belive what i was seeing.The guy came up to me to ask if i had witnessed it and i said yes,so he took my name address and phone number.He said he is NOT letting this matter drop,he will take it as far as it needs to go.They was on the pavement for less then 2 seconds.To be fair the other comms police who was with this t1t was looking rather embarressed and just wanted to go.

seen a pc plod on his bike on the pavement texting.

Honest this is true.Happened yesterday.There,s an old guy who live,s alone at the end of my street.Think he,s about 65.Has a small dog.Must for a bit of company.Going to the shop yesterday about a100 yards from his house.The dog had a pee by the grass verge.A car stopped and two men got out saying they represented the local council.They gave the old guy a spot fine of forty pound,s.Had to be paid within two week,s.The reason being he did not have the facilities with him to clean up the mess.I ask you .How the hell do you get piss out of the grass.When the f--k will this PC GOVENMENT STOP :censored: Catcher

what some c**ts will do for a job :thumbdown:

Honest this is true.Happened yesterday.There,s an old guy who live,s alone at the end of my street.Think he,s about 65.Has a small dog.Must for a bit of company.Going to the shop yesterday about a100 yards from his house.The dog had a pee by the grass verge.A car stopped and two men got out saying they represented the local council.They gave the old guy a spot fine of forty pound,s.Had to be paid within two week,s.The reason being he did not have the facilities with him to clean up the mess.I ask you .How the hell do you get piss out of the grass.When the f--k will this PC GOVENMENT STOP :censored: Catcher

What some councils will do for money ? atb. Catcher :thumbs:

im guessing your north lanarkshire, there the most corrupt council in britain.

That dont sound right. Shitting on the street fair enough could blind a kid or something but pissing!!! I know that in some countys that if you (person) piss on the street you either get fined or they stand over you and make you hose it down lol. But nae dogs!

And how come cats can shite in your garden, pavement, walls, parks etc etc. And nothing comes of it they're just as bad!!

ATB

Jordan

im guessing your north lanarkshire, there the most corrupt council in britain.

How right you are mate.atb.Catcher