I am Not taking The Piss

Honest this is true.Happened yesterday.There,s an old guy who live,s alone at the end of my street.Think he,s about 65.Has a small dog.Must for a bit of company.Going to the shop yesterday about a100 yards from his house.The dog had a pee by the grass verge.A car stopped and two men got out saying they represented the local council.They gave the old guy a spot fine of forty pound,s.Had to be paid within two week,s.The reason being he did not have the facilities with him to clean up the mess.I ask you .How the hell do you get piss out of the grass.When the f--k will this PC GOVENMENT STOP :censored: Catcher

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you pick up dog wee, i wonder if there blokes have just scammed the old boy, easy enough to knock up official looking forms on the pc

Hi Kay i was thinking the same.but he was given some kind of fine telling him he had to pay the council within two weeks.No one took any money of him at the time

So not only do you have to walk around with a pocket full of bags you need a bucket of water and a brush too :hmm: :hmm:

Never heard of this before I would definetely not be paying and if it genuine contest it :boxing:

Agree mate.I read an article

l in the paper last week.someone on here must have seen it.A shop keeper in down south was fined £180 because he was not throwing out enough waste.the guy told the council officer he used most of his cardboard for post and packing.The officer still held the fine Reason he gave .Was the man must be fly tipping :angry: Catcher