I am Not taking The Piss

Not the first time either it seems

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/215...-1000-fine.html

Although the homeoffice guidance says nothing about urine, so I think there's an argument to be had.

http://www.crimereduction.homeoffice.gov.uk/dogfouling01.htm

There may be some local bye-laws thought I suppose.

Which council is it ?

Angus council has a £40 fine but says nothing about urine.

http://www.angus.gov.uk/atoz/pdfs/dogbook.pdf

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest this is true.Happened yesterday.There,s an old guy who live,s alone at the end of my street.Think he,s about 65.Has a small dog.Must for a bit of company.Going to the shop yesterday about a100 yards from his house.The dog had a pee by the grass verge.A car stopped and two men got out saying they represented the local council.They gave the old guy a spot fine of forty pound,s.Had to be paid within two week,s.The reason being he did not have the facilities with him to clean up the mess.I ask you .How the hell do you get piss out of the grass.When the f--k will this PC GOVENMENT STOP :censored: Catcher

Typical! Tell the old guy to report it to the local and national papers. While people sit back and watch these things happen the brainless morons get away with it. Remember. If they work for the council or government, They work for YOU! Get political people!

I read an article a while back and the writer was talking about how he always imagined that if Germany had invaded us there would have been little collaboration like there was in France, but after seeing local councils at work realised we would have been no different. There are always some who wtll abuse whatever power they are given, usually using it adainst the weakest members of society.

Tom

I read an article a while back and the writer was talking about how he always imagined that if Germany had invaded us there would have been little collaboration like there was in France, but after seeing local councils at work realised we would have been no different. There are always some who wtll abuse whatever power they are given, usually using it adainst the weakest members of society.

Tom

That about sums up the state of the county ATM. :yes: I'd have flopped my knob out and pissed on their boots, if you're going to get hung... :yes:

The council are a waste of space. Some will do anything to abuse their power. Why don't you go and knock on the old boys door and talk to him about it, tell him to take it to court, ring up the papers ect. We pay for the council, so we should have a say in what goes on too.

Hi young man.Got your PM if you want the said item.Get your mum or dad to Pm ME a phone number if thet say its OK Iwill send it to you.Dont try to pull a flanker because you cant kid a kider atb. Catcher

Tom

That about sums up the state of the county ATM. :yes: I'd have flopped my knob out and pissed on their boots, if you're going to get hung... :yes:

Hi mate.I wolud have pissed some where too.But not in his boots :cry::D atb.Catcher