sulk xdeer grey x bull xwppet xwhet

2yer old dog cant hunt gives mouth not stok broken dog and pepole agresif barks all night in the kenal 24tts cant travel in car eats the seats 500£ no overs or nastey coments dogs in darlington no photos just pms chears ;););)

thare must be sumbody took it out the back yesterday and he retreved a pair of the wifes nikers of the washing line signal handed so he is inproven because he normaly runs about with them on his head

il have it does it retreve boxer shorts

out for i bit of a walk today with the dog retrved a cone of a kid at the ice creem van i now whant 550£for himhe has got to be the best breed dog on hear on the sulki side strait of the arbs his sire binladen out the grew side lon me a fiver out the wippet side fatsam out the bull side dark destroyer out the deerhound mctafishmcfly and out the wheeten side a wee harry dog from irland

was it pick of litter if not ill give you 600 for pick of litter dogs like that only cum round once in a life time

hiya is dog still for sale?

you got any piccs mate sounds like my type.

pm me if you wish.

lofti.

was it pick of litter if not ill give you 600 for pick of litter dogs like that only cum round once in a life time

hiya is dog still for sale?

you got any piccs mate sounds like my type.

pm me if you wish.

lofti.

i,v bin lookin for one just like him for ages.

whats he like with kids i hope he couldnt eat a whole one. :blink: