Undisputed V Fastdog!!!

LDR

I'll start at the very beginning as its a very good place to start........................

When this years comp started taking entries, Undisputed PM'd me and asked whether he could enter his dog in the comp as he wanted to see how it'd do, he also asked whether it would be ok for one of his friends to run the dog for him as he is in ill health and not able to do it himself consistantly through the season and that it would be the same person throughout the competition as long as his dog stayed in it....................... :yes: .................this was deemed acceptable at the start and rightly or wrongly we also decided not to post this on here for 2 reasons.............firstly, i think we all know Undisputed is a well known member of this site and certainly not a messer, but it is certainly not my place to post on a public forum any details about anyones state of health.......(I've been given the go ahead to post this)..........Secondly, we all know that alot of people like to cause problems at any given opportunity with anything to do with this comp, so we decided not to post it publically............... :no: ..................i had every intention of informing people about this that needed to know in the comp that would face his dog, but due to other life commitments i have, i didnt get round to this............. :no: .............so here is the problem.................

Fastdog was matched with Undisputed's dog and is now saying he is pulling out of the comp as he doesn't want his name attached to something so dishonest and based on lies!!!!!!!!!!! The peson who is running Undisputed's dogs has previously made contact with fastdog and explained the situation to him and as far as i can make out he didn't seem to have a problem with it then, but now he quite clearly does, as he is pulling out and demanding his entry fee back................ :hmm: ............now obviously i dont make the decisions alone, and i like to have all the facts before making a decision................. :yes: ..................well after speaking to a few people it has now become clear that fastdog hasn't told me everything............ :no: ................he has actually told people about the fact that his dog has had a toe injury and now all of a sudden he has a problem with the way that the comp is being run............... :wallbash: ...........After talking to everyone involved we are in agreement that this has nothing to do with who's running what dog, but more to do with cold feet............... :yes: ..............fastdog, if you wanna ring me mate ni'll clarify this with you and the reasons why, but i aint wasting my time or money for you to make excuses............. :no:

P.S.........Dont ring me tonight though i'm busy................. :yes:

it didnt take long did it 1 heat topic locked 2nd heat gone to cock,all the best for the rest of the competion

Public forums mate, what can you do.................this comp will go on after this year, only difference is it'll be behind closed doors and people will have to be invited in for a spot in it....................same old story i guess, people spoiling something for others................sad really............... :(

It shouldn't matter who holds the lead at the end of the day all your doing is slipping, the dogs doing the work?

It's a shame it's pushing the comp behind closed doors next year, I think it's a cracking way for like minded people to meet and run their dogs together. I was hoping to maybe enter if it was still running in a few years.

just to clarify even tho its under my name the dog belongs to the lad thats running in the comp. I posted awhile back about having to give up the dogs and they went to a couple of friends of mine. I paid the entry money as a thank you for him taking the dog. I had no intention of bringing it into the forum for my own reasons I asked LDR at the begining if this was ok. Anyway in relation to fastdog he informed my mate when he spoke that he was pulling out as his dog had knocked up its toe nowt to do with lies or deceipt on any of our parts. The lad even offered to meet with Fastdog on Sunday on his way back from up north. Contacted him on the sunday and was told that fastdog had gone fishing so no meet. Like LDR said the situation was explained to him on the phone if we had wanted to cheat or whatever all he had to say was he was me and that would have been it. I believe he was even offered a day out down here when his dog was fit. The only reason I can think of for the change in attitude is he's seen this as a way of claiming his dough back.

Anyway we're in this to run the dog not bicker or worry about if we get a bye or not...so look forward to a good match and good on dotty for stepping in, hope this sheds some light on the matter. :thumbs:

well me and undisputed have had a knock or two on hear before but fair play in my eyes no wrong intentions for me,after all its the sport yo want £50 a lot when you aint got it so thats why i havnt had a go but if i had and that same case had been put to me then no problem ive got a sporting sence.undisputed all the best.

just to clarify even tho its under my name the dog belongs to the lad thats running in the comp. I posted awhile back about having to give up the dogs and they went to a couple of friends of mine. I paid the entry money as a thank you for him taking the dog. I had no intention of bringing it into the forum for my own reasons I asked LDR at the begining if this was ok. Anyway in relation to fastdog he informed my mate when he spoke that he was pulling out as his dog had knocked up its toe nowt to do with lies or deceipt on any of our parts. The lad even offered to meet with Fastdog on Sunday on his way back from up north. Contacted him on the sunday and was told that fastdog had gone fishing so no meet. Like LDR said the situation was explained to him on the phone if we had wanted to cheat or whatever all he had to say was he was me and that would have been it. I believe he was even offered a day out down here when his dog was fit. The only reason I can think of for the change in attitude is he's seen this as a way of claiming his dough back.

Anyway we're in this to run the dog not bicker or worry about if we get a bye or not...so look forward to a good match and good on dotty for stepping in, hope this sheds some light on the matter. :thumbs:

I can back undisputed up on this as he gave one of the dogs to my son free of charge.The dogs doing well mate.By the way my son is 22 and been hunting with dogs most of his life.The dog wasent given to just anyone.atb. Catcher