100 bunnies singled handed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chipper doesnt think any lurcher past or present could do 100 in a nights session. His best in a night was 73 and three hares and that was two dogs.He said some of the lurchers he has seen and owned were as good as they come and they werent cabable of it. He would like anyone who has done it to tell all to EDRD. atb andri

its been done to death this topic.

but just cos chipper aint done dont mean some one might have. i havent done it iether, but im open to the possability it could be done.

of course a few people over the years have claimed to have done it :thumbs:

Chipper doesnt think any lurcher past or present could do 100 in a nights session. His best in a night was 73 and three hares and that was two dogs.He said some of the lurchers he has seen and owned were as good as they come and they werent cabable of it. He would like anyone who has done it to tell all to EDRD. atb andri

I know a couple off lads here on the isle of man who in the mid 80s did 108 in a night single handed, work here at the time was tight so they where doin it for the dollar not just to get that figure, the rabbits here at the time where so abundant the goverment put a bounty on them (25p a tail). this has nothin to do with me just statin a known fact, that figure couldnt be achieved here now you cant catch whats not there, people sayin they dont think that figure could be achieved single handed is a personal opinion which we all rightly have, though it doesnt mean it hasnt been done.

lanersa 108 dont make me f****n laugh the dogs heart would pack in we done 40 1 night an me lurcher needed carryin bk to the motor an dont give me ther was more rabbits in them days coz were we went ther was enough to catch 100 but the dogs coldent catch anymore i bet all yeh dogs go bk to this wonder dog dont they f****n fools on this site just bcoz yeh in the isle of man the rabbit all the same an that goes for [NO TEXT TALK] else who thincks they done it aswell

i dont think any dog will catch 100 rabbits in one night becouse the dog could not have a hundred runs and still be standing but thats my thoughts my dog could not do it thats for sure

if a dog is super fit, had wind and was given things such as electrolytes etc how can a 100 rabbit runs be impossible when you compare it to a coursing dog that might have 5 runs 3/4/5 mins a time

just work out the fastest time every rabbit could be caught ,then add the retrieve time of each rabbit ,then include time for the dog to recover after each run ,and see how long it would take to catch 100 rabbits ,and how long the dog would have to run for .then see if it is possible , :no:

Edited by UNFIT