lets see some pics of your kennels

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper
heres mine,been up 6 yrs the only thing that cost owt was the floor,£75 for barrowmix,the rest i either begged stole or borrowed, an ive just spent £15 on a new roof :clapper:

ebay025.jpg

ebay026.jpg

what the hell is that you put on the roof you tight git :D

heres mine,been up 6 yrs the only thing that cost owt was the floor,£75 for barrowmix,the rest i either begged stole or borrowed, an ive just spent £15 on a new roof :clapper:

ebay025.jpg

ebay026.jpg

what the hell is that you put on the roof you tight git :D

tight git :o how very dare you :clapper: its a camo tarp 100% waterproof,uv proof,rot proof it does the job fine ;)

in the past iv been to some reall shit holes to look at pups but some good setups on here lucky nice setup like them, criagboy you tight git looks like rapping paper on the kennel roof only joking mate be proud if they looked like that when i finished with them :rolleyes:

keano your idea with the pebble dash is that an old garage or did you build itall from scratch? got one of the garages sat at the side of our new one thats been laid there bout two year might use that next and invest in some galvanised bars.

in the past iv been to some reall shit holes to look at pups but some good setups on here lucky nice setup like them, criagboy you tight git looks like rapping paper on the kennel roof only joking mate be proud if they looked like that when i finished with them :rolleyes:

keano your idea with the pebble dash is that an old garage or did you build itall from scratch? got one of the garages sat at the side of our new one thats been laid there bout two year might use that next and invest in some galvanised bars.

I build them from scract mate i got 1 the same size at the other side of my garden 10ft bye 8ft just thought brick to metal was the way to go for the furture bud ;)

You did a grand job Keano :thumbs: Catcher