Fieldsport Groupies

Guest lurchers&terriers
i love there avatars, i bet there's no chance they look like that in real life though, i bet there's been some very disappointing meetings that has taken place :icon_redface::icon_redface: im no looker but at least i don't pretend to be

i was gutted when i met miss tarka for the first time! turns out she's a forty five year old plasterer from hull called ron! :D

cheers

hyperion

i thought her real name was big beefy :clapper:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROUGH COATED
I would put my face on my AVIATAR but im wanted for SEXUAL ASSAULT on a POLICE HORSE at a RIOT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

aye thats true. i heard all about that. i cant believe there not caught up with you yet :D

No chance im way to QUICK ;)

i love there avatars, i bet there's no chance they look like that in real life though

I'm happy to report I don't look a thing like my avatar :laugh:

There are plenty of men making tits of themselves on here...can't we pick on them instead? :D

You said it sister! :clapper:

Guest hyperion
i love there avatars, i bet there's no chance they look like that in real life though, i bet there's been some very disappointing meetings that has taken place :icon_redface::icon_redface: im no looker but at least i don't pretend to be

i was gutted when i met miss tarka for the first time! turns out she's a forty five year old plasterer from hull called ron! :D

cheers

hyperion

i thought her real name was big beefy :clapper:

right im off to find a nice rock to hide under, she's going to poke my eyes out with a spoon when she reads that! :D

Been looking through here and been surprised at the amount of said fieldsport groupies on here.I know there are alot of genuine lasses on here, but the ones who come on here with no ideas or no interest in country sports but make silly comments just to try and impress the blokes on here is either quite funny or quite sad.

And the ones who come on here and flaunt themselves are even worse.

Yeh the fieldsports scene is really going downhill with too many sad tarts who use the internet forums to make ridiculous claims to attract attention to themselves. They make statements that impress naive young men but any knowledge they do possess has been gleaned from magazines or other internet bull-shitters rather than through first-hand experience . Bloody carp anglers !

Been looking through here and been surprised at the amount of said fieldsport groupies on here.I know there are alot of genuine lasses on here, but the ones who come on here with no ideas or no interest in country sports but make silly comments just to try and impress the blokes on here is either quite funny or quite sad.

I totally agree with you............

Obviously as a proffessional hunter, I have a good few groupies :D

In, fact I have to hit the ignore button on a few, just so I don't have to empty my PM box every half an hour!!

I'm sure its the same for the other blokes on here!! :blink:

:angel:

Guest MADRA DUBH

Girl groupies are safe on here Emma,its mostly puffs and ladyboys that are into man love that are on here . ;)

In, fact I have to hit the ignore button on a few, just so I don't have to empty my PM box every half an hour!!

:wub: :wub: :wub::laugh:

:wub: :wub: :wub::laugh:

See what I mean?? ;)

Girl groupies are safe on here Emma,its mostly puffs and ladyboys that are into man love that are on here . ;)

Wilf's never about when you need him ;)