Anyone got a photo of themselves with a celebrity

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i myself have been in company of a celeb or 2 lol . i have a pic of me and my sister with the late SIR BOBBY ROBSON , at newcastle airport , which ill post up as soon as i get her to send me it . also met PHILL MIDDLEMISS a couple of times actually , who played DES BARNES in corrie lol , as he was born in my home town .

CL

Edited by coursing_lad
Not got any pictures but met a few famous people, Ill probaly regret posting this in the morning! but Ive had a few cheeky shandy's so here go's

I was a child actor I was in Heartbeat,stay lucky,emmadale,coronation street and a few six week drama's that no one will remember so met a few famous faces, I got to about 13 years old and it just wasnt ''cool'' to be doing that sort of thing so I followed my group of friends and started going ferreting/shooting, motox and drinking too much and generaly being a teenager, I kind of wish I carried on with it sometimes

haha i remember you mate, the goonies wasnt it????? :whistling:

funny fu*ker!! ha ha that is one of my all time best films tho hence the pic

I worked for Bill Waddington for a while a true gentelman R.I.P BILL .atb

He was a lovely bloke , i met fred Dibnah a few yrs ago at a steam thing , he was very normal , i dont know any one who has a bad word to say about him, in fact if teachers were like him maybe the kids would be interested in there school work rather than being shouted at

Who cares?
well done cracking first post are you just on here to argue with people we are all likeminded people on this forum so go somewhere else and be cocky :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

Just wanted to pop my cherry fella! If your all like minded people I must of got this site all wrong because I thought it was about hunting etcetera, not celebrities. Not that fussed, just I wanted to get my first post out the way and this was a good chance to do so. So there you go.

bla bla bla bla bla