good old fasioned starlings

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my old beno's.... the real life mag lmao...

oh kay...dont let any ones pet birds out with greyhounds near, you'll be realy suprised how fast a greyhound is...then they just swollow whole before you can do anything about it lol...vet bills, pancreas infections, cost me 480 quid plus meds so 570.... chicken and rice doggy diet, shit i had to fight the mother inlaw for the skin!!! lolol...

theyre old fasioned because there just isnt many about..no where near the hords of the olden times kathy..like when i was a kid..or even when you were.... hehehehe

Edited by ghillies
theyre old fasioned because there just isnt many about..no where near the hords of the olden times kathy..like when i was a kid..or even when you were.... hehehehe

Don't be a cheeky git. :angry2:

Anyway, if there's not many about that makes them exclusive & rather attractive - fashionable, even... :)

kay...any dog that likes to catch the wild life tends to eat it given half a chance, the more of a hoover the dog is the faster it'll eat that pet bird, or any other carkus it finds.....so it just snaps a grip and swollows, the bones can (not always) do internal damage... but a coman after efect is a pancrease infection.. my old dog had it, she was a right scavenging eat anything hoover lol... best not take the chance.(the infection can return randomly..500 quid a throw lol).

Edited by ghillies
What sort of dog swallows birds whole?????? Even my greedy guts bitch won't eat stuff she catches... Maybe because she's been taught to "leave it"?

It's not unusual, I know a JRT who will eat young rats as fast as he can catch them. :yes: Quick bite to kill them then, GULP! down they go, if you're not quick enough! :bad::laugh: